• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Compared to earlier 1500s, this one was a barren wasteland for seeing INGOers. Maybe we just went too early on Saturday morning, and thus left too early.

We saw: Kokomo Dave (but he was busy so we didn't bother him), Fenway (bought some gear), and probably one of the INGOers from 21st Century (he was too busy to talk, too.) Things were hopping.

I really appreciated 21st Century allowing INGO to set up in their space. Britton is a giving guy, for sure. I had only one purchase goal for the show, and I surely would have bought it from 21st Century if they had had what I was looking for. As it turned out, they didn't but Bob did, so that's the way it went down.

I would give Britton a ton of business if it didn't take so long to get to Bluffton from where I live. Quality people doing quality work with quality customer service.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I guess we just got in and out too early. We did not see you. Fenway was just getting there and setting up when we saw him. After that, we did a couple more things and left. It would have been nice to see you two.

It could be that INGOers weren't wearing their hats so they could be easily identified, too. We made sure to wear ours. Did anybody see a fat guy and a red-headed hippy with INGO hats? That was us.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Saw Britton at his 21st, airheaded and must have walked right by KokomoDave, ran into AllenM down by PSS's table as he was walking towards Britton's tables, made a trip back to see Fenway to get another INGO window sticker and a long awaited Bacon Tacticool patch, and just missed Scutter.

Maybe we need to have Mike come out with a Indy 1500 specific hat only for quick ID'ing of INGO members because of the crowd.

Let's make it a bright hunter florescent orange with 1 1/2 tall black INGO letters with a full underline made of a Bacon strip.

That should get everyone's attention!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I saw a lot of hats, and people wearing them this weekend :):. Didn't have time to talk to many as I always seemed to be busy. Missed a few that did stop by the booth when I took off early Saturday.
    For those I did talk to was nice visiting again,... and I am sorry I don't remember who all I talked with, I have a 3 day sea of faces in my brain right right now.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Sat with Cwood @ the Indiana Supply Depot table on Friday; ARdysfunction was set up on the endcap next to us. Chatted a bit with Gungho_1989 and MrsGungHo pre-opening. Over the course of the day, I saw a few INGOers I knew, and one guy in an INGO Tactical hat who walked by but didn't say anything.

Given that I wasn't at the INGO table or wearing any INGO gear, many members walking by might not have recognized me or made the connection.

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    I couldn't go this time as the wife gave birth to our 4th child, our daughter Alexis Renee was born Wed at 3:22 pm and I didn't think the wife wanted to hang out with the new baby Friday after they were released from the hospital.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I couldn't go this time as the wife gave birth to our 4th child, our daughter Alexis Renee was born Wed at 3:22 pm and I didn't think the wife wanted to hang out with the new baby Friday after they were released from the hospital.

Congrats, Brad!!!

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

Congrats man :) That's a great excuse to miss a big huge mass of rednecks and high prices :laugh:

Top Bottom