• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh, there are cameras that present as buttons, and ones that present as phillips screw heads. Recorders that have gigabytes of storage, transmitters and receivers, cameras in pens that write, keychains, yada yada. A few bux and an ebay account, you can be in business, I tell ya.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Have you thought of firebombing the building?

Milton-Waddums-Office-Space-Swingline-Red-Stapler.jpg

But I, I said, I, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they eat my toaster strudels one more time, then, then I, then I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've eaten my strudels four times already this year, and I used to eat them over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler.No, it's not okay because if they make me, if they, if they take my, my stapler then I...I'll...I'll have to, I'll set the building on fire...

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Melt a little chocolate x-lax replace it with the icing packet. Who ever spends the afternoon in the potty is your person.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Fella in the mailroom at the Red Star found out who was eating his sandwiches. Made himself a dog turdwich and brought it wrapped up like his usual lunch. Caught one of the janitors puking it up later in the day.

dingodog

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Monticello
    This isn't food but along the same lines. Warning: This is nasty. I worked with a guy, we both chewed and we would bum a chew from each other now and then. It was a don't ask just go get it kind of deal. He kept his chew in the top of his tool box. He noticed that suddenly he was going through chew very quickly. Somebody was taking his chew without asking, and a lot of it. Over time, he had enough. He warned me not to take any chew from the pouch in his tool box because the "good" chew was in his pocket. The somebody continued to steal chew from his tool box. We never found out who it was but the individual was stealing chew laced with......boogers and pubic hair. I warned you it was nasty.

Top Bottom