• ...and so much more!
  • Elmoh01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Evansville In.
    I, for one (I guess), enjoy the show.

Of course we know it is produced with entertainment in mind and that is how I digest it.

Now if they claimed to be any kind of educational show...

I to enjoy the show. I don't watch the show to watch his daughter shot a gun, I watch it to see what they make.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Maybe her???

CMC_official_photo_109.JPG

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I occasionally catch it, it's entertainment, but it really isn't geared towards people who really know anything about guns. If it were meant for the gun community it wouldn't be on discovery, and it would be more informational. I bet Will is pissed! Did anybody see a week or so ago when he screwed up the threading on a hole, gave it to his gunsmith mumbling something about slag. When the gunsmith looked at it and started to call Will out on his screw up his head about exploded. I guess he didn't want that caught on camera!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I had reason to contact Red Jacket Firearms about their custom 1911.
    Talk about a rude receptionist/sales-rep/whatever.
    I've only seen a little of their show on YouTube clips that people post.
    The thought that comes to mind is..."meh."

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    According to her Facebook page, it was an editing mistake. She says she actually hurt herself shooting the DE so they switched to that to get some "shots" in. Still, starting to get hokey to me.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    According to her Facebook page, it was an editing mistake. She says she actually hurt herself shooting the DE so they switched to that to get some "shots" in. Still, starting to get hokey to me.

I have to first say that I have never shot a DE and hopefully someone who has will chime in. I have seen plenty of girls and smaller people shoot big guns in videos. A recent one that comes to mind is the first episode of top shot season 3.

How in the world did someone who is supposed to know how to shoot, hurt themselves shooting a DE. I don't buy it.

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess what rubs me the wrong way is how things are so obviously staged. I mean, how many of us believe that lady really walked in to the shop toting that desert eagle claiming how much she loved it, but not the recoil! Are you kidding me???? You notice the lady who supposedly loves the gun didn't shoot it. Methinks they found some nice, very ordinary looking lady and says "Hey, you wanna be on TV? Here's what you gotta do. Just carry this gun in and...":n00b:

Top Bottom