• ...and so much more!
  • ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    Hello everybody!

I know some of you may pass this off as a lost cause. You might think it is stupid and a waste of time. Whatever you feel, if you agree with what this petition says, please make an account if you don't have one, and give it your signature. We as a whole (the Pro-Gun people) need to come together and show the White House and Obama administration that we do not play games. This petition is something I made, and it won't go public without 150 signatures, so sign it, share it on facebook, share it on other gun sites, share it with your family, friends, co-workers.

Let us make it go big. It needs 100,000 signatures for the White House to look at it. In my opinion that should be nothing. We can easily get 100,000. We should be able to easily get a couple million in my opinion. If the NRA has 3-4 million members, why can we not have every one of those members signatures on this petition? Rally the troops, make your voice heard.

Petition Reads as follows,

"The second amended of the constitution of the United States of America guaranties the people the right to keep and bear arms. It reads, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Key factors being "the right of the people" and "arms". The definition of arms being, "weapons and ammunition; armaments" means that the limitations on which guns may be owned is unrestricted, "Shall not be infringed", per the United States Constitution. In respect of the Constitution, and the citizens of the United States, We The People ask that you immediately halt your attack on the rights outlined in the Bill of Rights, be it the First, Second, Fourth, Seventh, or any of the amendments."

So please, if you believe in the 2nd amendment, if you support gun rights, sign this, and share it.

Keep fighting the good fight,

ModernS30

Link: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-assault-second-amendment-rights/pzKN9bSm

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Register as a 2 terrorist TODAY.

2A

:xmad::xmad:I despise auto correct:xmad::xmad:

Last edited:

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    I don't get these pettitions. When did we become a full on democracy where if enough people are in favor the president can make it happen? And simply by continuing to ask his magesty it perpetuates him thinking he CAN make stuff happen. By golly he has a pen and should use it, the people have spoken!

See I was raised to believe we were a Republic with democratic tendancies. If this issue is so important ( and it IS) then you contact your State people. The senate was to look out for States Rights and the Representitives looked after the Peoples Rights.

I believe these petitions give the wrong impression and perpetuate a dangerous stereotype.

I'm all for what your doin, just not the way it's being done.

/rant off

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    People still think those whitehouse.gov petitions are a real thing? I don't think I've seen a single one that's been answered with anything other than "thanks for the input, but we're going to go ahead and do what we want". That is, if they're answered at all.

Hogie08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    People still think those whitehouse.gov petitions are a real thing? I don't think I've seen a single one that's been answered with anything other than "thanks for the input, but we're going to go ahead and do what we want". That is, if they're answered at all.

Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear back from them about funding a Death Star. How are we supposed to have galactic domination without a Death Star?

Top Bottom