White house petition on Executive Orders.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...vent-constitution-and-its-separation/Mmts4cbS
    Executive Order shall not be used to add, modify, interpret, or circumvent the Constitution and its separation of powers

The Constitution of the United States was written to protect individuals' inalienable rights and clearly dilineate the role of the federal government in protecting those rights. Additionally, three branches were appropriated in order to guarantee a separation of powers in order to protect the union from tyranny and opression. Executive order should never be allowed in any situation where it's being applied to modify any aspect of the Constitution, including the Bill of Rights, or any of the other 27 Amendments. The Constitution already has an established process to amend its content, including a process to protect the people from unilateral action.
    Hope this belongs here.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Signed #1077...

I'd like to know who our 'Cummunist and Chief' thinks he is! I'm beginning to think this sucker needs impeached!

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    #2480 now. Virtually 10% of the required sigs. in 7 hours +. Any guess that it will FAR exceed the minimum required number of signatures? Anyone care to guess what the overall number of sigs. will be?

Last edited:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    id sign it but im not creating any account with whitehouse.gov

Same here, I don't need the clown-in-chief having my name added to one of his lists.

As far as the petition, while I like the concept let's be realistic. This jackass has no respect for the way this country works and will use any underhanded tactic necessary to push his agenda down America's throats. He is an outright disgrace to the office of the Presidency and while I wish Americans would open their eyes and see this, too many have their heads shoved up their asses and are more concerned about which celebrity said what on twitter or who is posting updates on their Facebook pages.

Top Bottom