• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    All these "can we carry in so-in-so" crack me the hell up.. Guess what, if it not a k-12 school, courthouse, or a couple other places listed in the Ind code. YOU CAN CARRY THERE.....who gives a crap if they like it or not. If you are certain a particular resturant etc is anti-gun either don't go there or CONCEAL it.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    They built that white castle where I use to park the semi I drive so I could eat at the Burger King across the street. The Farm and Country store has a no Truck parking sign in their lot so I don't eat in that area anymore.

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    White Castle makes air come out of my butt. But on topic, I know the white castle in my area openly invites cops and provides them with free food to hang around in the restaurant during certain hours of the late night. Alot of places do that in this area though. I know my favorite diner doesn't mind open carry, but I've not personally known anyone to carry in WC aside from on duty.

KahrFan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    Speedway
    I live in Speedway, and I wouldn't go inside a white castle (around here) without carrying. I don't go anywhere without carrying, actually...but definitely not white castle at night.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Never saw anyone open carry.

Worked there 3 years when I was a kid. Great Co. to work for, met my wife there, Father in law retired from there 30+ years. Never saw any one open carry. Employees can't carry, they never told us to throw somebody out for carrying. Just Comply if some one pointed one at you! Did have some one leave two stolen pigs in our vestibule once on graveyard shift. And I always wondered about people that came in at 3am and order lots of sliders with no drinks...until I had parking lot duty and found all the Beer cans...Explosive combination!

Top Bottom