• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Thanks guys, no greasy my friend, I was just asking for another Officer I work with who was wanting to find out quick which WM in his area (He is in AVON I am in FISHERS) that were stocking AR's. We used the store app on line, but for avaliability the ones that said they carried AR's said CONTACT THE STORE. Try calling the local WM in your area for info..................anyway thanks again to all who responded and I did get some helpful links for him to use such as try the local LGS in his area (Braddis/PSS) etc, for comparison. He is off today and tomorrow and was wanting to use the time to make a purchase.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    You might check the walmart site. According to the walmart app on my Ipad, the ones in Columbus and Seymour carry them. Unfortunately, the way the app works, it will only check stores within a certain radius of where I am--not where I want to check.

Thanks guys, no greasy my friend, I was just asking for another Officer I work with who was wanting to find out quick which WM in his area (He is in AVON I am in FISHERS) that were stocking AR's. We used the store app on line, but for avaliability the ones that said they carried AR's said CONTACT THE STORE. Try calling the local WM in your area for info..................anyway thanks again to all who responded and I did get some helpful links for him to use such as try the local LGS in his area (Braddis/PSS) etc, for comparison. He is off today and tomorrow and was wanting to use the time to make a purchase.

You can check the inventory of pretty much EVERY walmart with the Walmart app.

Here's how you do it:

When you're looking at the item you're wanting to find....you're looking at it's availability at your local store.

Click on the area that headlined by the blue colored phrase that says "Store Price and Availability"

When you do that...it shows you the inventory of different stores in your area, if the store that you want to check isn't included, just go to the top of that page and there is a search window box that says "Search a location".

Simply type in the City that you're wanting to check into that box and it will give you that store's inventory.

I use this app a lot to find ammo and such.

I'm using this app on an Android but the process should be the same.

Good luck and I hope you find what you're needing.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You can check the inventory of pretty much EVERY walmart with the Walmart app.

Here's how you do it:

When you're looking at the item you're wanting to find....you're looking at it's availability at your local store.

Click on the area that headlined by the blue colored phrase that says "Store Price and Availability"

When you do that...it shows you the inventory of different stores in your area, if the store that you want to check isn't included, just go to the top of that page and there is a search window box that says "Search a location".

Simply type in the City that you're wanting to check into that box and it will give you that store's inventory.

I use this app a lot to find ammo and such.

I'm using this app on an Android but the process should be the same.

Good luck and I hope you find what you're needing.

That doesn't appear to be the way it works on an Ipad. When you click on item, it brings up a pop-up and tells you if it's in stock at your chosen store. There's an option that allows you to "search nearby". When you click on that option, it looks like it's using your location information of your device to search stores nearby. There's an option to change your store but the "search nearby" does not change with you changing your store. I suppose it might if you turn off the location services for the app...I may try that.

ETA: No...when you turn off the location services for the app, it will not search the area around your chosen store. It is apparently designed to only search around the area in which your device is located.

Last edited:

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Well that stinks.

When I click on the "Store and Availability" phrase/area, mine goes to another page and provides the inventory info of all the walmarts within about a 30 mile radius of my location.

But at the top of that results page there is a search bar/window and I can just simply type in any city in the entire United States and it then gives me that location's inventory and it also includes all of the other walmart's within 30-40 miles of that location too !

I wonder why they work so differently just because mine's on an Android and your's is on I-Pad?

Sorry to say it but I'm glad that mine isn't like that, I use that function the most when I'm hunting for hard to find items like AMMO and for finding certain guns in stock.

Well, sorry I couldn't help you out there.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well that stinks.

When I click on the "Store and Availability" phrase/area, mine goes to another page and provides the inventory info of all the walmarts within about a 30 mile radius of my location.

But at the top of that results page there is a search bar/window and I can just simply type in any city in the entire United States and it then gives me that location's inventory and it also includes all of the other walmart's within 30-40 miles of that location too !

I wonder why they work so differently just because mine's on an Android and your's is on I-Pad?

Sorry to say it but I'm glad that mine isn't like that, I use that function the most when I'm hunting for hard to find items like AMMO and for finding certain guns in stock.

Well, sorry I couldn't help you out there.

Must be. Of course, I'll readily admit there's a possibility I'm doing it wrong. :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom