• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    The Fort Wayne gun show has went downhill a little IMHO. It keeps getting smaller and smaller. Getting to be a little like a flea market too.

I agree. It used to be a good show, with lots of folks actually selling guns. It's now a shadow of its former self, and not worth the price of admission to me. The Glock armorer and Midwest Gun Exchange were big draws for me. I gave both business. I haven't bought a thing there since they pulled out.

I've been back a few times only to pay my parking, pay my admission, walk around, and leave empty-handed.

tjeads

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Can't wait until the 1500 in Oct, you guys going? :D
    Yeah, I'm going in October! I went last 1500 show, too. I see some pessimistic folks in this thread! To me it's at least fun to walk around and look at guns and ammo and accessories. Plus, I always buy something. :) There's a part of me that thinks that if we don't go to the shows, they dwindle and it'd be a sad day if there were no shows AT ALL.

sig-sweet

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been to the last four 1500 shows, it seemed to me at the last one there were quite a few more guns than before. The shows before did have a flea market flair to them. Got the little Walther in 22 cal for a good price to plink with. All in all ,like everyone else here it's a gun show and it's a good time!

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I've been to the last three and was ready to write it off after the second time, but I went this past Aug anyway and noticed that they didn't have as much of the other crap that time. I actually bought a gun there too and got a good price, so I was happy.

Top Bottom