Which gun was "On Duty" while you slept last night???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    In order closet to furthest nightstand has m&p 9mm compact with 5 spare mags and flashlight. Next is my 930spx against comp desk. Next is bg .380 with 3 spares, sig mosquito with spare mag, Ar with 5 spare mags and in the corner is the Marlin 795 with a spare may. All are loaded ready to go with a total round count of 322. Overkill, yes, Bhutan if I've got it, it may as well be loaded and ready to go. Door is locked, no kids and pit/lab mix sleeps with me. Shtf while I'm asleep I'm ready to hold my position until I can figure out wtf is going on.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    Smith 329 Night Guard 44mag with 185g frangible loaded up. Doubles as a digital flare! Usually a G17 with M6 light/laser and 20 rounds of federal tactical. It's still downstairs after a range visit and cleaning.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Much to my shock and amazement, it sounds like you've learned something.

What ammo do you have in those magazines?

A light would be handy, too

PMC bronze 55 gr FMJ. I have to buy all my own accessories so a light comes after a RDS. I see great in the dark anyways. I don't need a white light to compromise my night vision.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Either my Smith 642 with two spare speedloaders or my G19 with 124 Gr Cor Bons locked and loaded. Or sometime both. Or sometimes I'm feeling like I'm in danger and my M4 Smith stands quietly in the corner!

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I'm going to be a party pooper here, but not having the same firearm sounds like a bad idea. Last thing I need to worry about when facing a threat half-asleep is what firearm I have to use. Unless, of course, they are all Glocks. :D

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    M&P 9 filled with 18 rounds of Zombie Max because you NEVER know when the zombie apocalypse will begin!

Top Bottom