Which Candidate Best Represents You and do You Intend to Support?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which do You Intend to Support with Your Vote? (and why ifyou choose to comment)

• Total voters

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So, would you cast that vote on principle, knowing that it would in effect result in re-election of Obama ... just so you can feel good about your vote??

I've never understood this mindset. A vote for a third party candidate is a vote for the liberal. Plain and simple.

But, do whatever you want. You know, it won't matter. Indiana will go for Romney anyway with or without your vote.

1+0+0=2

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This thread demonstrates exactly why our country is doomed to collapse.
    thelma-and-louise-soaring.png

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    So, would you cast that vote on principle, knowing that it would in effect result in re-election of Obama ... just so you can feel good about your vote??

I've never understood this mindset. A vote for a third party candidate is a vote for the liberal. Plain and simple.

But, do whatever you want. You know, it won't matter. Indiana will go for Romney anyway with or without your vote.

Mackey, see my earlier post and fear not. With my family and a few friends, we've pulled more votes away from BHO than we have Romney that will now go to Johnson so I have some extras to give out.

It's a complete and total fallacy that third party voters only take away votes from republicans.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

I, like many good people, will be voting against Obamney and his "opponent", Obama. Perhaps Indiana will vote for Obamney. But, my guess is that Obama will get a lot of votes, too. Indiana isn't as red as you'd like us to believe. And Johnson was elected twice in NM, a dem state. Who'd he take votes from then?

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!

But a vote for the left leaning moderate isn't a vote for the liberal?

Apistoman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Hamilton County
    Anybody but O-bummer

I guess I'm in the anybody but Obama camp. I'm not excited about Romney but then again I'm choosing a president, not my preacher. Classic case of the lesser of two evils.

PINski1015

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Cyberspace
    Saw this in a couple places on the interwebs

"Looks like Mitt Romney nailed the Jenna Jameson endorsement! Finally endorsed by someone who changes positions as often as he does!"-Unknown

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I, like many good people, will be voting against Obamney and his "opponent", Obama. Perhaps Indiana will vote for Obamney. But, my guess is that Obama will get a lot of votes, too. Indiana isn't as red as you'd like us to believe. And Johnson was elected twice in NM, a dem state. Who'd he take votes from then?

Why do you keep making these misleading comments. Johnson was the Republican governor of New Mexico. He was not the Libertarian candidate there. Stop being disingenuous.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I don't care what other people do. I need to be able to look myself in the mirror and know that *I* did the right thing. I'm not compromising my beliefs anymore. I compromised my beliefs for almost 30 years, and voted Republican, and look where we are as a result. I can't and won't take part in that charade anymore.

But you guys all do what you want.

Just as long as you understand that some people can vote differently and not compromise their beliefs, which are similar to yours There's more than one way to skin a cat. Trying to do it without a knife is really hard though.

This thread demonstrates exactly why our country is doomed to collapse.

Hardly.

I will be voting my principles: against the Kenyan.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Why do you keep making these misleading comments. Johnson was the Republican governor of New Mexico. He was not the Libertarian candidate there. Stop being disingenuous.
    Doesn't matter what party he belonged to then. He still won, twice, in a clearly blue state. Who'd he steal votes from?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Just as long as you understand that some people can vote differently and not compromise their beliefs, which are similar to yours There's more than one way to skin a cat. Trying to do it without a knife is really hard though.

Hardly.

What are you going to say if/when Romney wins and we have more trillion+ dollar deficits every year?

Top Bottom