Which Candidate Best Represents You and do You Intend to Support?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which do You Intend to Support with Your Vote? (and why ifyou choose to comment)

• Total voters

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Indeed - Couldn't agree more, and at this level, a third party candidate actually has an equal shot of winning, which is why this is an effective strategy here.

But applying this strategy to the Presidential race doesn't work.
    There has to be a 3rd party presidential candidate, (in many states) in order for 3rd parties to obtain or maintain ballot access. They can't run for races if their party doesn't field a candidate. It's also a good PR move for the party. They get a spokesperson on the national level for a few years. That trickles down and helps build name recognition for future candidates at all levels.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    If B has a 51% chance of working, and C has a 5% chance of working, wouldn't prolonging your life by choosing B, be a better Option until someone comes up with a viable Plan D?

The real question is, can we increase the effectiveness of Plan C between now an Nov, given the stronghold that both A and B have on us. If all three options had an equal chance of implementation, I'd completely support your argument.

I know I'm being technically correct but at this point in time, technically, they all have the same chance of implementation. No votes have been cast, they're all on the ballots for all states so they all have the same chance of being implemented.

If plan A or plan B are implemented, there will be no one working on plan D. Plan A or B is working exactly how the prescribers want. IMO, beat to cut that joker out via Plan C and get on with the healing.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I know I'm being technically correct but at this point in time, technically, they all have the same chance of implementation. No votes have been cast, they're all on the ballots for all states so they all have the same chance of being implemented.

If plan A or plan B are implemented, there will be no one working on plan D. Plan A or B is working exactly how the prescribers want. IMO, beat to cut that joker out via Plan C and get on with the healing.

Very well, Then get busy, and garner enough support for the cause, and as of right now, its exactly a three way tie, but the bookies in Vegas are not giving you great odds :)

I'm headed to bed, but will leave you with this last notion. Right now, if you were to schedule a football game between Penn State, and The NE Patriots, as of this writing, its a dead tie. As soon as the ball is kicked off, the tables turn fast.

It's also a poor analogy, but conceptually is has enough merit to illustrate my point. For the sake of this Nation, I hope that I'm wrong, and you are right.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    insane.jpg

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Very well, Then get busy, and garner enough support for the cause, and as of right now, its exactly a three way tie, but the bookies in Vegas are not giving you great odds :)

I'm headed to bed, but will leave you with this last notion. Right now, if you were to schedule a football game between Penn State, and The NE Patriots, as of this writing, its a dead tie. As soon as the ball is kicked off, the tables turn fast.

It's also a poor analogy, but conceptually is has enough merit to illustrate my point. For the sake of this Nation, I hope that I'm wrong, and you are right.

Lol. I said "technically".

G'nite

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    WARNING.... this post is the result of my and only my opinion, your results may vary.

Since in 1/13 the next President will be either Romney or Obama, IMO the choice is obvious, Obama has to go.

If I thought for a nanosecond anyone in power gave a rats a$$ about a vote for Johnson or a protest vote and would decide S**T we'd better listen up cause the masses are angry I might think differently. But they don't and they won't.

:twocents:

I can understand your point, but so far as i can tell, the difference between Mitt and Barry is so small as to make the outcome of a two-way race nearly irrelevant.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If we dont pool all our votes to one person, obama will win again. If we split our vote obama will win. Everyone needs to vote Romney so that obama deos not have a chance!

I hope you can vote at least twice so you can record a Romney vote for me. I wouldn't vote Romney or Obama for 10 million tax free dollars.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    If the only reason you vote for someone is their stand on assault weapons, you're missing the big picture. Guns, abortion, etc. are only meant to distract you from what's really going on. Someone else fill in this part.........

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    You have principles.
    I'm so proud of you!
    It's time to be pragmatic.
    Supreme Court nominees are THE issue.
    There are certainly better candidates but voting for anyone other than the Mitt THIS YEAR will cost you your rights.
    Bet on it!

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You have principles.
    I'm so proud of you!
    There are certainly better candidates but voting for anyone other than the Mitt THIS YEAR will cost you your rights.
    Bet on it!

The last Republican President to seat a Justice has already cost us some of our rights. I believe Bush seated Roberts

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    You have principles.
    I'm so proud of you!
    Bet on it!

Yeah, because the chief justice appointed by the last guy sporting Mitt's Letterman's Jacket was totally right on with his ACA vote.

Top Bottom