• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wazimu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    I have a choice between a blue steel 10/22 carbine with the birch stock and a stainless one with the plastic stock. I suppose I'd rather have a stainless with a walnut stock, but that is not an option. Suggestions?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I have a wood stock you can have. it's from a 70's model.
    If interested I will get some pics.

Wazimu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Pics very appreciated. I pick up the 10/22 on Monday or Tuesday and I'm going with the stainless, plastic stock.

It kind of feels like the market for semi-auto rifles is coming back a bit; same thing with ammo. Gal at the gun counter told me she had a couple of AR-15s sit in the case over night - a Colt and a Windham. But this market is fragile and with the relentless badgering continuing from Biden and his boss, I am not comfortable. One more gun-related incident perpetrated by some lunatic and magnified by the regime's propagandists and the market will dry up immediately.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I purchased the synthetic stock with stainless steel model. I inherited a blued barrel with wood stock. Stainless steel and synthetic stock are great for wet conditions. Wood and blue are great for the range. Best of both worlds.

Top Bottom