• Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Why is that different?

I don't agree with you at all that the defense industry is composed of corporations, at least not if you meant exclusively.

Well, for one thing. DoD doesn't contact its favored special interest groups, tell them "sue us about this and we'll roll over and settle".

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    :rolleyes:

If you knew the difference you wouldn't be making such comparisons in reply to a comment about bloated and unnecessary government perpetuating itself.

If you feel you need to explain it before you lay out your reasons why the relationship isn't incestuous feel free to do hold forth. If you want to continue pretending I don't know your are entertaining only yourself.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Well, for one thing. DoD doesn't contact its favored special interest groups, tell them "sue us about this and we'll roll over and settle".

In your mind that precludes the possibility of an incestuous relationship? Certainly they are fighting hard to make sure they can't be sued when one member of their family rapes another member, but I doubt that is what you mean.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You have to know that our Goverment is too big when it is the largest employer in the Nation. As long as the Government is kept shut down, we may begin to see the redundant agencies that we can close. My guess is we can trim away 83.7% of the current Government.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Government shutdown? :rockwoot:I think it is a great thing. No new laws being passed to infringe on our rights. Fire the lot of them, even the hired employees as far as I am concerned. Start with the IRS first though

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I am outraged, I live under a president that thinks he is a King. He does a shady deal to get Obamacare passed into law. Once the law is about to be enforced he thinks as King he can exempt people / organizations for what reasons? Oh yeah that's right he pass's out exemptions for reasons only he knows, as King he doesn't have to justify anything he does. He can simply blame Bush. So yes I am outraged.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    For the OP ( should he choose to rejoin this thread)....
    yes, I am angry -
    about a list of things that would take far too long to type here.
    FYI, the top of the list is that our fellow Americans were stupid enough to re-elect our moron-in-charge!

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    I have ZERO problem with the gov. shutdown. Outside of the military, and maybe a third of law enforcement, gov. is composed of stupid, useless losers too worthless to hold down a job in the private sector.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom