• ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Because I have a self imposed FB ban.

Honestly, I didn't read the Snopes page, just found it with some quick Google-Fu. I've already commented on this a read the letter from BofA in response.

That wasn't directed at you. I'm just cheesed that Snopes wouldn't go the extra 3 clicks to verify it's authenticity.

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    If you are a veteran, I'd suggest you look at USAA. I still maintain an account at the same hometown bank I've used since I was 15, but with only 3 branches and all in the same county they are tough to use day to day if you move away.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    BofA has more than enough not going for it to make folks want to drop them like the diseased and degenerate plague bearers they are.

I can't believe that anyone seriously still does business with them.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    USAA

If you are active military, retired or discharged under Honorable Conditions I wouldn't consider banking anywhere but USAA.

Free checking without BS fees.

Debit card that can be used anywhere, they reimburse any fees for using any ATM.

Insurance, investments, loans etc. All at very competitive attractive terms and conditions.

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/our-products-main?wa_ref=pub_global_products

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    If you are active military, retired or discharged under Honorable Conditions I wouldn't consider banking anywhere but USAA.

Debit card that can be used anywhere, they reimburse any fees for using any ATM.

Insurance, investments, loans etc. All at very competitive attractive terms and conditions.

Shouldn't that be a would instead of wouldn't?

USAA isn't all it's cracked up to be.. I know from personal experience.

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Mason jars buried in the backyard :rockwoot:

I've had them since just after they opened up to enlisted men and they've been nothing but great with me. Sorry you had a different experience, but I think you'll find your in a small minority. Most folks who have them love them.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh

I'm doubting they are anti-2A. Ya might try forwarding a few specifics.

Top Bottom