• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spyshot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Winchester/Union City
    i've been shooting pistols for several years. my only experience is self taught. i have my ccw. i'd like to take a deffensive pistol course that would be a step up from "this is the trigger, this is the hammer" type of course.

i was hoping to get a good recommendation on who to look to in the indianapolis area, then i can look through the courses that are offered.

thanks!
    adam

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I saw where ACT is offering basic pistol and defensive pistol in March. Thinking I would like to try those courses myself.

DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    Give ACT a try.

I have taken both their intermediate class and the basic class. I am going to take the intermediate again ( it is that much fun) and have also mailed in my application for the defensive pistol class.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    IP 101

If you decide to give us at ACT a try I recommend starting with IP101. If you are interested shoot me an email and I will send you registration forms.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    i've been shooting pistols for several years. my only experience is self taught. i have my ccw. i'd like to take a deffensive pistol course that would be a step up from "this is the trigger, this is the hammer" type of course.

i was hoping to get a good recommendation on who to look to in the indianapolis area, then i can look through the courses that are offered.

thanks!
    adam

ACT has its IP101 (which would be a good place for you to start) and DP101 this spring if you are intested.

TheJames

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Ahh.. Well, since Indy is the spot I would encourage you to visit the ACT guys. I've worked with them several times, they have some very solid operators.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety, located in Fishers, offers several options for more advanced training. We have our Intro to Defensive Pistol Course, as well as the NRA's Personal Protection Inside the Home. We also have a simulator that allows us to place you in various situations inside the classroom using our SIRT guns. (They shoot lasers, not bullets!) Great for winter training. For more information, please see our website Indy Gun Safety Home, or PM me for more info.

Top Bottom