• ...and so much more!
  • indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    current

I just called and got that price list yesterday. I'm calling back to verify bulk pricing and what that involves but those prices are current.

HOLY CRAP!!!

I was thinking maybe the SO IN folks could do a group buy on wheat and I could pick up a truckload sometime when I'm up that way, but now I'm thinking I could fill a truck full of stuff just for me :rockwoot:

But if some guys in SO IN (or in Indy area) wanted to do a group buy, it is possible for me to get it (it may be a while before I head that way, I never know for sure). They carry hard spring wheat, which isn't typically grown in IN so if you're looking for hard wheats this is probably the place to get it.

If anybody calls to get a current price on wheat, post it here please.

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    OK, called up and the prices are as listed on the sheet. That is current. There is a discount (2%) if you call ahead of time and preorder and pay cash on the spot. your obviously better to place an order for 200.00 or more or they charge you a premium which is understandable. The fellow I spoke with is very nice and helpful.

My plan is to make a run up next week so if anyone is interested in putting in an order and willing to throw in a little for gas, let me know. I'm taking my minivan so I can't pick up pallets but I can get several bags of items. Let me know I'm in Cicero if you are interested.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    My church is doing a bulk wheat order from Wheat Montana ~ Home this week. At last notice we were about 500# shy of having enough for a bulk order.

PM me if you want to order. Prices range from 0-15% below prices on the website. The prices aren't the best but the qaulity is very good.

gasman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    I picked up #25 of red wheat & #25 of white wheat yesterday. Today I have ground about 7 cups of white flour with a hand mill from Eash store for $69.95. it is baking now!

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    Picked up several bags from Priceless Bread last week.

Nice stuff - supplied by Wheat Montana.

They are about 1/2 hour west north west of New Albany/Louisville.

Priceless Bread Co.

I went to their website and couldnt find an address. Only thing close to a location I saw was their smoothie shop at the YMCA. Do they have a brick and mortar bakery?

If you don't mind, what quantity of wheat did you buy, and how were the prices?

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    I went to their website and couldnt find an address. Only thing close to a location I saw was their smoothie shop at the YMCA. Do they have a brick and mortar bakery?

If you don't mind, what quantity of wheat did you buy, and how were the prices?

They operate out of their home.

I bought several bags, the pricing on their website is accurate.

Top Bottom