• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I would get in contact with Andrew at Profire Arms and Supply. He is in the Site Advertiser section.

:+1: for this! Also, any reason to check out his shop (take his class or buy something off of him) is a good thing. I got a chance to stop by yesterday and it is a sight to behold.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    brianenos.com is a dillon retailer and does free shipping. thats probably the cheapest you'll find

:+1: Definitely call Brian. Placed my 550B order through him and he walked me through it. Told me what was essential, what was nice to have and what I didn't need just yet. Great guy to work with!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I don't have 100% funds to buy one outright at this moment, gotta sell my flashlight and my reloading equipment

RBM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Judah
    Talk to Mark @ Bite the Bullet gun shop in Seymour. All the dealers sell MSRP. Mark has it in stock. You have to pay tax, but you can check it all out in his shop.

Rob

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Talk to Mark @ Bite the Bullet gun shop in Seymour. All the dealers sell MSRP. Mark has it in stock. You have to pay tax, but you can check it all out in his shop.

Rob

How much are you planning on spending? Are you trying to go for the most basic dillon setup or deck out your press? I know I wouldn't want to pay tax on the $1300 I spent.

To the OP. I have a 550b and am reloading 3 calibers. My first order was just over $900 and the second order just over $400. That did not include the price of my caliper, scale, tumblers, or dies, which I bought none of those from dillon. If you'd like to check my 550b out, let me know. I have all the upgrades minus the casefeeder.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    How much are you planning on spending? Are you trying to go for the most basic dillon setup or deck out your press? I know I wouldn't want to pay tax on the $1300 I spent.

To the OP. I have a 550b and am reloading 3 calibers. My first order was just over $900 and the second order just over $400. That did not include the price of my caliper, scale, tumblers, or dies, which I bought none of those from dillon. If you'd like to check my 550b out, let me know. I have all the upgrades minus the casefeeder.

How far from Columbus are you? I was going with a XL 650, gonna wait on the case feeder for a while but get it eventually. I'll be adding features as I go...

RBM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Judah
    I don't like paying tax any more than the next guy, but I do prefer to buy locally when I can. I figure if I can chunk out $1500 on loader, I should be able to cover the $100 in tax. It will help keep the local guy in business too.
    Rob

Indy574

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Marshall County
    Down by the Tracks, just northwest of Kokomo. That's where I will get mine one of these days. The guys there are super helpfull and more than willing to sit with you and walk you through the process

Last edited:
    Top Bottom