• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    Add sksrifles.com operated by TGSCOM to the list of scamers. Said they had the item but it never shipped. I sicked the credit card company on them and got my money back. They tried a"restocking fee" and that was rejected too. Next time I'm in Green Bay, I'll have to stop by their store and "accidentally" spill some female fox urine.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    That article makes it appear that them going out of business was in relation to the shootings that their products were used in. wtf fox.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    That article makes it appear that them going out of business was in relation to the shootings that their products were used in. wtf fox.

No kidding! What the **** did they have to tack that last paragraph in there for? That was completely irrelevant to the story. :xmad:

Irrelevant, but interesting...I mean what are the odds of the same Company selling guns/accessories used in 3 different mass shootings?

Virginia Tech massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gunman Who Killed 3, Himself at Pittsburgh Gym Wrote of Hatred of Women | Fox News

Gunman Planned Campus Shooting for at Least a Week - ABC News

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I have good luck in dealing with Botach Tactical.

Same.

They do have a LOT of stuff out of stock and often don't tell you its out of stock, but they have great prices, free shipping.
    I have cancelled more than a handful of orders from them due to long back orders, but I now know that is part of the deal going in. I am guessing they don't stock nearly as much stuff as you would think and just wait until they have already sold a certain number to place an order with the manufacturer...:dunno:

If you want those prices you have to deal with a little lag time, but I (and looks like most people responding) give them a +1.

Other stores I frequent; Palmetto State armory, Primary Arms, and Joe Bob outfitters. With some orders from Midway, CDNN investments.

Recently I am spending most of my money at Swamp Rat Knifeworks... :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will never buy from Century Arms. I placed an order, cancelled it after a month of not getting it. Then 2 months later they charge me for it. Worst customer service.

Be very careful where you let out your info. Do some research before hand....Just saying.....from experience of course.

Top Bottom