• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    I just rented a movie and saw a preview for a movie called Godblessamerica....a guy getsthe message from his doctor that he i going to die..he proceeds by going on a killing spree in a theatre..kiling a 16 yr old girl..a dude who double parked....where is the condemnation for this movie..this nation is going down the toilet

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    You should watch the movie and then tell us what you think. I thought the same thing when I heard about it but it's not as bad as you think it is (or maybe it is to you...)

Watch it, it's on Netflix.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    One of my favorite movies. I don't see any problems with it, but maybe you're one of those people who can't tell the difference between fiction and real life. I mean, it's a movie made for adults, and as adults we are supposed to be able to handle these things without freaking out, right? If you don't like it don't watch it. You're using the same argument the anti-gunners do, you don't like it so it shouldn't exist.

Edit: This is of course assuming I caught the correct tone from your post.

Last edited:

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    i just watched the trailer. does not seem that bad. looks kind of funny.
    i hope i have not been desensitizied by all the violent video games.
    and my ar15 spelled desensitizied for me, so if its wrong we all know what to blame.lol

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    I just watched the preview and it looks like a funny movie I think you are just taking it a little too seriously. I will go to my local video store tomorrow and try to find it now.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Don't watch "Rampage" then. Its a movie about how a guy orders tons of stuff from the internet or makes its himself and goes on a mass killing spree.

Its on Netflix. Don't watch it.

Seriously.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Don't watch "Rampage" then. Its a movie about how a guy orders tons of stuff from the internet or makes its himself and goes on a mass killing spree.

Its on Netflix. Don't watch it.

Seriously.

Another good film. Totally different theme though.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    i dont think their is enough weed on this planet to make that movie watchable.
    looks like a john cena movie.

John Cena makes a quality film in comparison to Troma's stuff. Troma's releases are true B movies! Or maybe even C or D movies, if you want to be technical.

Other titles worth seeing are Wiseguys vs. Zombies, The Class of Nuke 'Em High, Surf Nazis Must Die, and the classic Toxic Avenger series.

And believe me, there are LOTS more titles.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    John Cena makes a quality film in comparison to Troma's stuff. Troma's releases are true B movies! Or maybe even C or D movies, if you want to be technical.

Other titles worth seeing are Wiseguys vs. Zombies, The Class of Nuke 'Em High, Surf Nazis Must Die, and the classic Toxic Avenger series.

holy crap! he made toxic avengers? i have seen all of them, they are horrible. even when i was a kid watching them, i would say this movie sucks so bad it gave me cancer.

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    I just have TREMORS and the original RED DAWN running on loop 24/7 in our house. Cant go wrong with Bert Gummer and a bunch of highschool kids showing the commies what for!!!
    Ok so I dont really have them running on loop. I am lucky if the 5 month old lets me watch something other than Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, I swear that mouse is a commie though...LOL

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    I don't understand. There are movies about NY and 911 where quite a few more were slaughtered, John Wayne Gacy, Schindler's list. All were based on true events. Pictures at 30fps != real. I play horror genera video games that include horrific acts of violence. As an adult I understand the difference between pretend and reality.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Troma films are gold! You have to go in knowing they're made bad on purpose. I love Taxi Driver, Falling Down (even more relevant now than 20 years ago), Death Sentence, and The Punisher. Vigilante movies are awesome if you're capable of letting the movie do all the dirty work for you. Same with Rampage and the GTA game series. Great great stuff. Not for kids. It kills me all of these conservative types are flaming the entertainment industry instead of crappy parenting. You should know what your kid should be able to watch without crossing a line. Whatever happened to getting in trouble for breaking rating rules? I want even allowed to watch the Simpsons until I was in middle school. Played god knows how many hours of "violent video games", I remember getting upset having to shoot dogs in the Robocop game for original Nintendo when I was little. Now, I'm a 30 year old decorated and disabled combat veteran, killed things d-e-d dead, can joke about it, got married, went to college, own a tooooooon of guns. Obviously I'm not incarcerated or dead in the wake of a mass shooting. I thank my parents for kicking my ass for being a dumb kid, making me play outside, and not letting me go hunting if I got in trouble.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I just rented a movie and saw a preview for a movie called Godblessamerica....a guy getsthe message from his doctor that he i going to die..he proceeds by going on a killing spree in a theatre..kiling a 16 yr old girl..a dude who double parked....where is the condemnation for this movie..this nation is going down the toilet

That movie is hilarious. :dunno:

Top Bottom