Where is it yos I cant pick me up some Ingo swagger?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I notice if you search for INGO on CafePress they still have some shirts and stuff. Link to CafePress INGO store CLICKY--------> INGunOwners.Com
    Yeah, I never bothered closing it. There's almost no markup on any of the items. I think I did a blanket $1 markup just to support the extra features I signed us up for. In any case, the merchandise is crap, and cafepress gets all the money. It was a good idea until Fenway found a good local shop to do things for us. :)

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    It would be cool if there was a way to pick it up at FNS, other MCF&G events, etc.:twocents:

OR.... more INGO events. The picnic/range day at Eagle Creek was fun. I think that needs to happen at least 2x a year, maybe May and September. Avoid the super hot days (it was WARM that day), and give folks a chance who can't be there on a single event. I don't want to talk out of turn, though, since I'm not TPTB.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    It would be cool if there was a way to pick it up at FNS, other MCF&G events, etc.:twocents:

Pretty much any INGO event where Mods are present can have swag available (AR Open House, build parties and NFA Day come to mind). INGO also usually has a presence at the Indy 1500, which happens 4 times a year.

FNS isn't INGO's show, and we don't want to step on MCF&G's toes by trying to sell or distribute our gear at their event.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, I never bothered closing it. There's almost no markup on any of the items. I think I did a blanket $1 markup just to support the extra features I signed us up for. In any case, the merchandise is crap, and cafepress gets all the money. It was a good idea until Fenway found a good local shop to do things for us. :)

This^^^

we set up a cafe press store also. Made no money off of it to keep the cost down and it was still to expensive for the stuff they sell.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    If we can't seem to get an online store setup, would it be possible to make stuff available down here in SW Indiana? Going to an event near Indy is next to impossible for me with young children and a heavy workload.

I've said this before... the iron has been hot on this for quite awhile. Maybe it is a fulfillment issue? :dunno:

There are opportunities for different member levels and merchandise that could help provide more funding for Fenway and the site, and at the same time build the INGO brand and grow the INGO family.

There are a lot of folks down here in SW Indiana. We have organized our own breakfast, but there are no moderators down here. So, no merchandise.

INGO is a great site because of all the members. The camaraderie and information shared has built real friendships. But we are spread all over the state and can't all make it to Indy if we want to purchase INGO stuff.

The moderators have done a great job setting the tone of INGO (thankless job), but the membership makes INGO what it is.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    If we can't seem to get an online store setup, would it be possible to make stuff available down here in SW Indiana? Going to an event near Indy is next to impossible for me with young children and a heavy workload.

I've said this before... the iron has been hot on this for quite awhile. Maybe it is a fulfillment issue? :dunno:

There are opportunities for different member levels and merchandise that could help provide more funding for Fenway and the site, and at the same time build the INGO brand and grow the INGO family.

There are a lot of folks down here in SW Indiana. We have organized our own breakfast, but there are no moderators down here. So, no merchandise.

INGO is a great site because of all the members. The camaraderie and information shared has built real friendships. But we are spread all over the state and can't all make it to Indy if we want to purchase INGO stuff.

The moderators have done a great job setting the tone of INGO (thankless job), but the membership makes INGO what it is.
    Sorry, Bigum. Y'all are just going to have to move to Indy. ;)

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    No offense Pami but moving to Indy has almost as much draw as pounding sensitive body parts flat with a mallet.:D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Sorry, Bigum. Y'all are just going to have to move to Indy. ;)

Maybe someday.

Perhaps Fenway can have someone else help him with these issues. We hardly ever see him around here anymore. You mods seem to do all the heavy lifting. We're lucky to have you.

Top Bottom