• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    If you like ethnic food, you should go to the Lafayette Square area. There are really good Vietnamese and Ethiopian places and some other things like Peruvian (I think) and Indian. King Wok is great for Vietnamese.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Really surprised no one mentioned Kings Ribs. It's right by the fairgrounds and they have some pretty decent ribs, (for the style). I've had them a few times and they've always been enjoyable. Certainly moreso than White Castle. Really?

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    If you like ethnic food, you should go to the Lafayette Square area. There are really good Vietnamese and Ethiopian places and some other things like Peruvian (I think) and Indian. King Wok is great for Vietnamese.

Then stop over at the mall and/or Don's and squeeze off a few rounds (and maybe even go to the range).

Seriously, in that area, keep an eye on your car and stay sharp on situational awareness.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I would never send an out of town person to that area for any reason. And never ever send someone to dons guns. Hell they call the police on folks over there when they leave the lot if they think something is suspicious. Trust me I know.

Top Bottom