• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willie53

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Ole Bob, at Plainfield, told a guy, he thought at least 25 weeks out on an order. USA makers are millions behind on production. He still has some pretty good ammo pricing, no bulk though.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I learned the hard way never to put firearms on the credit card. If I don't have the cash on hand, then I don't buy it. Simple common sense really. People blowing up their credit cards to buy a $1800 AR will end paying over $3000 probably when it is all said and done. Pretty sad actually.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I put everything on my credit card so I can earn the points, but I do pay it off in full each month.

Hopefully people will stop buying all together to drive the prices back to reasonable levels.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    All the stores I visited and talked to were wiped out...

Yet I managed to find the one gun I had been trying to get a hold of for 6 weeks without any luck until today, at bradis.

They're wiped out but they have some seriously nice handguns hanging out used. Also quite a few nice 1911s. I'd say take advantage of the panic buying and go for stuff that's under the radar and cheaper than usual... Because, there's some seriously awesome stuff sitting around for considerably less than a few months back. It's just not "popular" right now.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    At some places demand seems to be easing and supply may be catching up. I'm not a fan of CTD but I got a catalog from them today with more "reasonable" prices on parts and ammo. Not great prices but better than last week.

GO online, that stuff is gone, and prices are different. My guess is the ad was printed prior to the run on stuff

Top Bottom