• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Ted was unceremoniously handed his walking papers, whereupon he ceremoniously let us know how he felt about it.

Good riddance.

You wanna talk about missing people, I'd run out of fingers if I counted the number of people who are gone (by their choice or not) that I miss. And a few for whom my only response upon seeing they attained "shooter" status was, "Finally! WTF took the mods so long."

I was a very active member of arfcom waaaaaay back in the day when everybody still knew everybody and it only had about a dozen sub-forums. It looks nothing like it did back then. I just hope INGO can weather the growth factor better.

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    It's all about perspective, the Cutting edge is booming like never before! I've been around awhile longer than the date on my Avatar and I come and go for periods. INGO is still a great place, but when you've seen the same threads, same discussions, same questions, arguments, and jokes for years... it can get old.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I is still here.... I haz been very busy on a build out of my wives office....

1331558366953_6717947.png

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    ^^^^^^^ This. Not only on INGO but other forums as well. It's a cycle that keeps repeating.

whatever grew you cut your chops with, thats the one that will be special to you,and all the rest are inferior. it used to happen in our cycle crew, old ones would drop off and replaced by squiddies, and it was never same as 'the good ol days'

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I guess I am just a babe on here. But you all are making me feel like I am at a funeral. Sorry for your loss. I will try my best to be as funny as possible on here. So far I ignore the whinning and the grumpy and enjoy those who have a positive attitude. I hope to contribute and make some new friends.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I guess I am just a babe on here. But you all are making me feel like I am at a funeral. Sorry for your loss. I will try my best to be as funny as possible on here. So far I ignore the whinning and the grumpy and enjoy those who have a positive attitude. I hope to contribute and make some new friends.

:noway:

Kidding... :lmfao:

Kind of... :stickpoke:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Even though the same questions may keep getting discussed I see nothing wrong with it. The environment has changed. New people have joined, maybe someone else has an interesting take on an old question.

Besides it's kind of like a catch 22. If the newer kids revive an old thread they risk getting scorned for necro posting. So they might as well start a new one. If no one is interested no one will reply. Usually everyone chimes in.

What would we talk about if we were never allowed to ask or discuss previously asked questions?

I can't keep up with the day to day discussions, there's no way I could go back and read through the archives when I have questions. Why should I when I can throw it out there and have my answers or input in a matter of minutes? That's what's so great about INGO, there's almost always someone willing to answer questions and help a fellow INGO'er out. :ingo:

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area

Agreed

or +1

or :+1:

or whatever you old farts are use to saying.

I think this place is cool :rockwoot:

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Oh it was wet alright...

Awesome.... Nothing like a wet finger in the ear... Can you do the other side now?

Worst...n00b...ever

What? After all the love I have shown and even handed out a real positive rep... I know, I know nubbies reps are not worth as much but it is the thought that counts right? That is what I tell my wife anyways. :):

Absolutely loving the community here.........

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Besides it's kind of like a catch 22. If the newer kids revive an old thread they risk getting scorned for necro posting. So they might as well start a new one. If no one is interested no one will reply. Usually everyone chimes in.

What would we talk about if we were never allowed to ask or discuss previously asked questions?

I so much agree GunGirl65. Darn if I do and darn if I don't. But no fear here. I will continue to wade in until I'm as brave and bold as our INGO forefathers. Just hope I don't forget were I started out and to always accept the small mistake by the new comers when I am a senior INGO member.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Awesome.... Nothing like a wet finger in the ear... Can you do the other side now?

Done! Oh...you meant the other ear...

What? After all the love I have shown and even handed out a real positive rep... I know, I know nubbies reps are not worth as much but it is the thought that counts right? That is what I tell my wife anyways. :):

Absolutely loving the community here.........

Ur repz iz wurfless 'roun hur! The thought won't help me get to the "mbills2223 has probably spent too much time in the PW threads" and everyone here knows that is the only way to get respect. Take your repz elsewhere! :rofl:

Top Bottom