where do you think George Zimmerman will go from here?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Lets just say that the DOJ does not file charges, where do you think he will go to? I think he will leave florida away from any large cities.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    He should leave the country and flip the bird to the civil suits. I would have a hard time not being bitter after all that if I were him.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    There's a home for sale just up the street from us here in Laporte. Very quiet and secluded setting and no one would know. He'd be more than welcome to drop by and visit.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    he could go to wisconsin...they were setting off fireworks after the verdict...i didnt get to ask what for...but i have my suspicions

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Somewhere he can carry 24/7. Living anonymously isn't an option for old lonesome George.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Somewhere he can carry 24/7. Living anonymously isn't an option for old lonesome George.

at lest not without a name change. Then again, he is so in the public eye some rat bastard would leak the paperwork, somewhat negating the change. (Those who are paying attention would know he changed his name to "Bill Sanchez"' but the vast majority of a those that don't really pay attention to what goes on outside their personal bubble wouldn't catch it)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He should leave the country and flip the bird to the civil suits. I would have a hard time not being bitter after all that if I were him.
    I agree. After being screwed over by my state and country and poor excuse for a president I think id be moving to another country. Most likely South America. Screw the civil suits, I'd never be back. Good luck collecting if you win your kangaroo case.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    George Zimmerman is going to be a rich man after all his civil lawsuits. NBC was first on the list today. Thousands of lawyers would like to filing suits on his behalf.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    George Zimmerman is going to be a rich man after all his civil lawsuits. NBC was first on the list today. Thousands of lawyers would like to filing suits on his behalf.

I agree... until he loses the civil suit from TMs parents. I foresee a bunch of cash changing hands, with little of it landing in GZ's hands permanently. This isnt a personal jab, but I see the suits against the media somewhat necessary for him to CYA financially. He probably knows hes gonna get a civil suit, and much like OJ could lose. (burden of proof is lower in civil cases for those playing the home game)

I can see the proactive lawsuits as financial insurance as much as retribution for libel/slander. If in the end he gets bank, great. Otherwise he can effectively make NBC et al pay his civil losses for him.

Top Bottom