0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I got;
    Rubio
    Santorum
    Cruz
    Paul

I thought it would be closer between Rubio and Paul, but with Paul in first place. For the ideology map it but me right in the middle, and one box towards libertarian (sorry Kirk :D )

Party wise I got;
    89% Libertarian
    84% Republican
    84% Constitution
    59% Democrat

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    My son just took the 'quiz' and Santorum was his winner at 84%.
    My son's not quite as conservative as me . :):

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Hmm,

Candidates:

Rand Paul - 90%
    Bernie Sanders - 70%
    Marco Rubio - 69%
    Scott Walker - 66%

Parties:

Libertarian - 94% (duh)
    Green - 71%
    Constitution - 68%
    Republican - 65%
    Democrat - 65%

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Been a while since I did one of these. Let's see if I've changed...

tno5lvg.png

3mz9ygz.png

Iey0fxv.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait. These quizzes are a sham. They don't ask WHY I believe the way I do. Apparently that matters more. They constantly score me in the mid 90's as a libertarian which is obviously untrue. According to INGO I don't want liberty, I want "utility". Or something. :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait. These quizzes are a sham. They don't ask WHY I believe the way I do. Apparently that matters more. They constantly score me in the mid 90's as a libertarian which is obviously untrue. According to INGO I don't want liberty, I want "utility". Or something. :rolleyes:

Oh, and 93% Paul; 92% Rubio. How is that even possible?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Did you select the more options button in response to any of those questions? None were really 'why' type responses but some put qualifiers on the simple yes/no choices.

And besides, watching a few of the self-ascribed libertarians here respond to different situations (especially when we move from the classroom how-it-ought-to-be discussions and into the real world scenarios), whereas jamil being @90-something %, and I, GFGT being @ 95% with this last testing, with the power invested in me by the ISideWith.com website, I confer upon you the honor and distinction of "just-as-libertarian-as-any-of-them" (with all the rights, privileges, and immunities such title enjoys)--congratulations!

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Did another on a lark. I can see they're using Trump's post-candidacy policy stances rather than his views from before running as President.

Surprised I had so much alignment with Cruz... Although the quiz didn't have a lot of religion-based questions.

XYNkoJj.png

KDqAUbr.png

Q0VkZrI.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Apparently, I side with John McAfee... now to look for what his actual political aspirations are...

This is no reflection on you. A normal person and an insane person's political views can align. I'm just saying McAfee is a wee bit more than just eccentric. He's maybe a postage stamp or two short of postal. That said, if agreeing with his policies makes me nuts, I'm 79% there.

Texican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2016
    Portage
    This is no reflection on you. A normal person and an insane person's political views can align. I'm just saying McAfee is a wee bit more than just eccentric. He's maybe a postage stamp or two short of postal. That said, if agreeing with his policies makes me nuts, I'm 79% there.

I'm 96% there, but I believe in decentralization and states rights massively.

Top Bottom