• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I buy from a shop when I go back to my hometown but sometimes I buy off the internet. I dont usually buy from the big chains like Dicks,Bass Pro,etc unless I am willing to pay their prices.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Pawn shops, ebay, knife shops, shows, online store, other folks that collect...I get mine from just about everywhere. One of my best finds was a 1924-1933 Remington Boy Scout knife i found in and "antique" store. Was in a box of junk knives and was extremely dirty...gave 5 bucks for it. Once cleaned up it became a very nice user with full blades, great bone, and a value way over what I paid...

remscout1.jpg

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Pawn shops, ebay, knife shops, shows, online store, other folks that collect...I get mine from just about everywhere. One of my best finds was a 1924-1933 Remington Boy Scout knife i found in and "antique" store. Was in a box of junk knives and was extremely dirty...gave 5 bucks for it. Once cleaned up it became a very nice user with full blades, great bone, and a value way over what I paid...

remscout1.jpg

Yikes!...A user? Thats a very collectible knife despite the condition.
    BTW...Great purchase and a very nice knife! :yesway:

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    :n00b: Liberty Bell Flea Market :flasher:

But no really, I have purchased some of my favorite knives there. Especially for camping, they do have some strange stuff, but as long as your careful one can spend much less on much more!

To explain what I was doing down there, I have a friend who lives just down the road, and a friends scuba shop is also down the road. I don't make special trips to price knives ;)

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I've bought knives from K-Mart, WalMart, Gander Mountain, Galyans (when they were in business), Dick's Sporting Goods, COSTCO, LOWES,the Indy1500, the Cav Store (my two best knives were bought there), and various Post Exchanges and Clothing Sales stores around the world. I think I've also bought a knife or two from Brigade Quartermaster.

Top Bottom