• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I prefer to buy from LGS. Don't support them and they will start to disappear. Next choice is the classifieds if you can find a gun listed for under MSRP. In these Obama run economic times I find I am buying less and usually used. As an example paying well over $600 for a SA Mill-Spec 1911 is sad, just freakin sad.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't buy many these days. I've got most of what I want, and I stick with what I know. I don't like switching platforms and learning a new trigger and manual of arms, so my gun collection is kind of like a golf bag. One for each purpose, not much duplication.

The majority of my firearms were purchased at either 256 Sport & Garden in Austin, IN or from Kiesler's in Jeffersonville (before it was Orion Arms).

The only two I've bought recently I bought from Budsonline.

joejenders

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Armslist.com, gunbroker.com, local gun shops, and from gun show vendors and individuals selling in the aisle at gun shows. I intend to try a local auction this weekend in Hoagland if I can get all of the details and the list of guns being offered for the auction.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    usually, i just walk the "hood" and try to find a slinga' and see if he wants to sell..

NOT REALLY.. haha i try to stay legal beagle and buy from local shops, stores or pawn shops. but i've done my fair share of FTF encounters from INGO and Armslist. i have met several very nice people doing it as well.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Mostly I use a local gunstore. I will have to confess that I bought a low end .22 and low end shotgun at Dicks for my grandkids to shoot. IF, and that is a big IF, Dicks actually has one in stock, their sale price is cheaper than ordering if you have to pay shipping.

Lilboy1023

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indianapolis
    LGS for now. I am biding my time here at INGO till I can start buying from the classifieds. I am still new to buying so trying to learn from here and make good buying decisions when I can buy.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    My son and I have bought the followig arms this year. Duhnams, Colt M4 & HD Shotgun. Goose Mtn, Beretta Auto Pistol. These, Heritage 22/22Mag combo, Ruger .357, Ruger .45Auto Taurus .44Mag 8 3/8" revolver & 2 Spikes Lowers. on Armslist. Beretta cx4 Carbine INGO Classifieds. Spikes complete Upper & Enhanced lower parts kit online. .22 Target at my LGS. We have bought assorted Parts & Reloading components @ INGO. So we king of spread the money around.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Bought and sold several over the internet. Last two, both Colts bought on INGO classifieds.

Top Bottom