• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I always OC. When I went to Ace Hardware the other day for a propane tank refill, a guy that was walking out behind me asked me what I was carrying, so I told him (SW Shield 45). He said he was looking for another option. There was an Ace employee standing out front demoing a Big Green Egg grill and he overheard it and he chimed in. "They're great! But you should look at the 2.0's." The first guy said he usually carries a Ruger SR45. I left them to their own conversation. :):

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    I always OC. When I went to Ace Hardware the other day for a propane tank refill, a guy that was walking out behind me asked me what I was carrying, so I told him (SW Shield 45). He said he was looking for another option. There was an Ace employee standing out front demoing a Big Green Egg grill and he overheard it and he chimed in. "They're great! But you should look at the 2.0's." The first guy said he usually carries a Ruger SR45. I left them to their own conversation. :):
    gotta love Indiana!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "Cool Story Bro..."

A great example of “what you don’t know CAN hurt you. “

I’m walking out of the hotel this am and another traveler has a hard side rifle case on the valet cart. I can hear the biddies behind us whispering about the dangerous gun on the cart.

I fell back a bit and in a low voice said "I know, right? " They looked me up and down and then nodded in agreement thinking I'm one of them.

What they saw was a dude in business casual carrying a backpack and a tennis racket bag. Very Yuppie-ish.

What they didnt realize was I was better armed than the shotgun dude in front of us. There is an AR carbine with a LAW folder in that racket bag with multiple "standard capacity" mags, and my sidearm was under my shirt. I was "more dangerous" than that likely competition shotgun dude with no ammo.

I took my new barrel to the range on the way to my business trip to test fire it, and dont want to leave it in the car overnight.

Top Bottom