Not open for further replies.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...They immediately looked straight ahead and didnt look over again (until i turned around im sure). I noticed it got tucked and fixed it right away. It was just funny I guess.

It's funny that you still considered concealing it to be a "fix" after such a nice visibly deterred response.

I think you "fixed" their staring problem just fine. ;)

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    LOL I love you atm, no homo. You OC policy is pretty freakin kick ass hahah. I honestly wasnt trying to "brandish" (if you can call it that), but it was pretty freakin bad ass feelin hahaha.

I think the coolest think I like about carrying so far is I ALWAYS feel safe. I mean, I walk into a completely dark house, and im not running over to a light as fast as I can because im nervous. Its just great. I cant imagine not carrying. Going to class sucks though, I already feel naked. At least I can carry a knife. It sucks though for my night class. I walk about two miles in the dark alone, it sucks.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Add a good flashlight to carry with that knife. :yesway:

I agree.I dont understand people who dont carry a flashlight.
    I always carry 2, sometimes more.
    Without a light how can you identify your target? :dunno:
    A gun with no light at night is just like carrying a empty gun. :rolleyes:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I like your sig beau, funny stuff. Question, do you work for a news station? You have editing clips to fit your agenda down pat! LOLOL

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I like your sig beau, funny stuff. Question, do you work for a news station? You have editing clips to fit your agenda down pat! LOLOL
    Nope, I'm working on becoming LE. Anything you say can and WILL be used against you. It doesn't matter if it's in context, or true.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    Two days ago I went to gamestop mishawaka in and I as I was walking in some gun yelled out of his car driving by saying that my gun is showing and to cover it up.And before I could say anything he speeds off.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gamestop's usually not too bad. Couple times I've OC'd there, a customer typically said something like "This guy's going to hold up the place for some PS3s! I want one, too, man!" The guys that work at the Greenwood GS know me, though, so they don't care.

Today - Just Starbucks and gas station.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Friday 1-28

Goodwill Store
    Lone Star Steak House
    Kroger

Saturday 1-29

Boot City
    Los 3 Caminos Restaurant
    Plato's Closet
    Disc Replay
    Honesy Creek Mall

Sunday 1-30

Coffe Cup Restaurant
    Reminisce Antiques & Variety
    Menards

Not one issue at all.. Basically went for an OC weekend..

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Why do some go out of their way to open carry?

Not trying to start a fight here. I personally open carry when it's convenient for me. Usually, my concealed carry vest is more convenient though, as it has lots of pockets and I'm that type of guy who likes pockets -- cell phone, keys, wallet, change, &c all go in their respective pockets. Pens, paper, pocket notebooks all fair better than when carried away from sweat.

Just curious.

Thanks,

Josh

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg

Not trying to start a fight here. I personally open carry when it's convenient for me. Usually, my concealed carry vest is more convenient though, as it has lots of pockets and I'm that type of guy who likes pockets -- cell phone, keys, wallet, change, &c all go in their respective pockets. Pens, paper, pocket notebooks all fair better than when carried away from sweat.

Just curious.

Thanks,

Josh
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...122783-a_friendly_discussion_of_oc_vs_cc.html

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010

Just curious.

Thanks,

Josh

Who cares :dunno: do whatever you want to do and well do whatever we want to do. This isnt a debate thread. Its where did you OC today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom