Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Kroger, Petsmart, Starbucks, Gas station, dog walking, and Walmart.

Covered up when we went to the kids park over on the Greenwood school district area.

Bisbobble

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Carmel/Zionsville
    Home Depot, Office Max. A manager at Office Max approached me. I was waiting for the "you'll have to leave" line. Instead, he asked questions about CCW permit. I corrected him and told him about the LTCH. He had other questions so I said check out the FAQ here.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Cycle Outfitters, Lowe's, McDonalds (so far).

Matt at Cycle Outfitters came up to see if I needed help pretty quick, but I am not sure if it's because of the gun on my hip or just because he recognized me and they weren't too busy. Don't know him personally, but have bought a lot of stuff there through him so we usually end up BSing about riding :).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why did you cover up there? Were you on school property? I don't see a reason to hide it from kids, shoot usually kids are the first one to see my pistol and ask if its real and then say how cool it is. Ends up being a great way to teach the next generation about their rights at a young age.

I don't think it was school property... It's right next to the place where they keep the school busses. There were some parents and kids there, and we weren't staying long.

I'm usually very prepared and interested in talking to kids or parents on guns and whatnot... but I didn't know exactly what the park was considered as far as school or not.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    At the range yesterday with 40 other gun toting maniacs... :D

Then at the wife's work while I got free coffee, then to Bass Pro. Heard some lady as she walked past me say: "Frigging John Wayne..."

She looked like one of those filthy liberals.

...in which case the only polite way to respond to such rudeness is to reply:

"My dear Madame,...

03db076d5e8d35cbad9ab6dee2767776.png
    ."

:cool:

Last edited:

Walkersdlx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Evansville
    Any place that is allowed to carry. Anyways, shopping, movies, out eating, jogging, anything that is not by a school or gov building. Oyea i don't open carry, it is tucked away.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    Open carried in Texas Roadhouse, Famous Footwear, Rack Room Shoes and Wally World. The only thing that was said to me was from an older gentleman that walked by our table in Roadhouse and asked me if I'm an open carrier (my shirt had come down over it a little). I replied with a "Yes Sir!" and he thanked me and told me it was nice to see another open carrier besides him! +1 for today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom