• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Family got me a shoulder-holster for Christmas... wondering where I should OC with it. Probably a gun in the shoulder-holster, and another on the hip. DOUBLE-OC.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I OCed at the Speedway on Ireland and Miami. I was at the counter, paying for gas, when a masked man came in, and began firing at me.

The scene was chaotic, but fortunately, another person in the store was carrying concealed, and was able to put the BG down because he had tactical advantage, and the element of surprise and such.

This happens to me all the time. I can't go anywhere anymore. I am always the first one shot. Maybe I should reconsider open carrying. Nah.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I OCed at the Speedway on Ireland and Miami. I was at the counter, paying for gas, when a masked man came in, and began firing at me.

The scene was chaotic, but fortunately, another person in the store was carrying concealed, and was able to put the BG down because he had tactical advantage, and the element of surprise and such.

This happens to me all the time. I can't go anywhere anymore. I am always the first one shot. Maybe I should reconsider open carrying. Nah.

Just today I got shot by a masked man while walking to my car. It's damned annoying.

Today, I stopped by my LGS and layawayed a new one. Obviously no issues with OC there.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

Just today I got shot by a masked man while walking to my car. It's damned annoying.

You guys too?? I thought it only happened to me

Today, I stopped by my LGS and layawayed a new one. Obviously no issues with OC there.

You guys too? thought it only happened to me

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Arby's, Starbucks, Speedway, Liquor store

Lady at register at Liquor store said "You're a cop, right?"
    "Nope."
    "I had no idea you could carry like that."
    other cashier lady chimes in "Yeah, in some states you HAVE to carry, can't conceal."
    I respond, "Indiana has pretty open laws. We can carry however we like... bars, banks, liquor stores, doesn't matter."
    2nd lady responds, "Like in oregon you have to carry where people can see it, or cops can..."

I was walking out at that point.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Went out to dinner at Shanghai in Corydon. Excellent food; although I wish they would hire another waitress. The one they have is probably a high school age girl, and she does a FANTASTIC job, but they really need more coverage, especially on a Friday night.

And then over to Walmart for some basics that we were running low on. No comments or complaints, as usual.

Its honestly getting boring.....when are all the raging anti-gunners going to picket my home and demand that I leave my guns at home "for the childrens sake!?" Everybody seems not to care at all. :(

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Yesterday- just the gas station in town and around the the house.
    Today- all around the house and in about 5 min. we're heading to my sis in laws house

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Went for a walk, trying to find the borders of my property. We bought 34 acres this summer, and the back 60% of it is wooded. With the ticks as bad as they were this summer, there was NO way I was going out looking for my corners. Now that it's cold, I have an easier time of it.

As expected, no comments from any of the squirrels, or my two dogs. ;) Alas, I found where I THINK the corner of my property is, but I haven't found a marker stake or anything yet. May have to get the neighbors help, I think he knows where it is.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Went for a walk, trying to find the borders of my property. We bought 34 acres this summer, and the back 60% of it is wooded. With the ticks as bad as they were this summer, there was NO way I was going out looking for my corners. Now that it's cold, I have an easier time of it.

As expected, no comments from any of the squirrels, or my two dogs. ;) Alas, I found where I THINK the corner of my property is, but I haven't found a marker stake or anything yet. May have to get the neighbors help, I think he knows where it is.

When you bought, didn't they survey? Maybe call surveyors.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Circle K this morning. One guy was going on and on cursing... "S***... F***... F***'n S*** it's damn cold... S***..."

Thought that was funny.

Fifth-Third and PNC on 86th. Neither one cared this week.

Subway on 86th for lunch. There was an officer in line, but he didn't notice. Even had my LTCH on me and everything...

This evening, going to BW3 at Co. Line and Emerson. Say HI if you see me there at the bar.

Top Bottom