• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DMND1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    HELL'S HIGHWAY
    out & about in college town. gas , lunch @ taco bell , gun shop , tire shop & home no problem . but the gun shop sure was busy .... & the shelves were getN thinly stocked & they were on phone tryN 2 buy more but NO LUCK !!! :patriot:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Got a bit excited today, a police car parked in front of Subway during lunch. Unfortunately, they must've walked elsewhere, because I didn't see any officers inside. Booooo...

Otherwise, gas station, AMC Showplace 17 (pulled into parking lot at the same time as a family friend that carries)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    BW3 last night.

I think I go there too often. I was immediately greeted by 4 bartenders/waitresses, one hugged me.

Maybe I tip too well, too :P

One guy broke guy code and sat right next to me at the bar, when there were plenty of open seats. Made me a little tense, but ah well.

Starbucks and BP this morning.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Tonight was a strange occurence to me. I for the most part conceal, but don't do too much to make sure it stays concealed. For some reason I strapped on my G19 in my OWB holster when I decided I would run to the liquor store to pick up some party favors for a gathering tonight. When I stepped out of my car at the liquor store I noticed my fleece jacket had rode up over my holster, but I paid it no mind. I went about my shopping, checked out and walked out the door. The moment I stepped out a very large, very shady looking individual stepped out from around the corner on my right side (I'm left handed), and said "Hey man!" As I turned his direction and my left side came into view I immediately got a response, "Nevermind."

I may have to entertain the thought of OC more often.

scottman06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    I OC every day thats the important thing. I think that is the biggest thing people need to remember that it is not a fashion thing that people do. I was just talking to someone and they mentioned that people do it just to look kool. This may be true at some point however most people do it for their protection.

ar15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Had to CC when the family and I went to Chucky Cheese!! They have signs saying NO guns on premise... Lets just say that place was safer today, thanks to me!

God bless America

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Sockmonkey and I went to a local small town restaurant we're regulars at for lunch yesterday. After we were done, we were standing talking to the owners about local gossip and what not, when an older couple came in and sat down, and ordered dessert.

They joined in the conversation as we spoke about some desserts the restaurant offers. As I turned to speak to them, I noticed the gentleman was repeatedly alternating between looking at me and looking at my hip. It wasn't once or twice, but continued throughout our conversation. He didn't bring it into the conversation, but he was definitely eyeballing my piece.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    OC'd at work, to a meet at kroger on Shadeland and 10th St, Cold Stone ice cream shop in Greenwood, and then Meijer on Southport and Emerson before heading home.

I snapped this picture for laughs while at Meijer:
    picture.php

brian.derby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yesterday morning to Meijer in Avon... night manager asked if my 1911 commander was a .45... Yes sir, to which he replied that he carried a goldcup .45. Nice guy... thanked him for being a 2A supporter and spent some money in his store.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    As I turned to speak to them, I noticed the gentleman was repeatedly alternating between looking at me and looking at my hip. It wasn't once or twice, but continued throughout our conversation. He didn't bring it into the conversation, but he was definitely eyeballing my piece.

Did you bust him up? ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUuLen0Gul8[/ame]

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    OC'd to Ryans buffet and Walmart in Corydon day before yesterday. As usual, no mass murders, no angry glares, no screaming 5 year olds....just a mediocre meal and some groceries.

Yesterday, hit the little local grocery to pick up something we had forgotten from the day before, and stopped into the local police station to see if the chief was in. All in all, another quiet day.

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    OC'd to Ryans buffet and Walmart in Corydon day before yesterday. As usual, no mass murders, no angry glares, no screaming 5 year olds....just a mediocre meal and some groceries.

Yesterday, hit the little local grocery to pick up something we had forgotten from the day before, and stopped into the local police station to see if the chief was in. All in all, another quiet day.

Mediocre meal is correct. I have never had a good meal at Ryan's, I'd much rather eat at O'Charley's (which is where I OCed today). Sat in the bar, had a good time, talked with the manager. Prime Rib Pasta is great!

Top Bottom