• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Confed04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Popped my OC cherry today. Went to Big R, the range(doesn't count) althought there was a 5 yr old girl there so I kept an eye out at all times) and Subway. And like it should be, nothing happend.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yesterday: Thornton's at the Kroger strip mall in Speedway, then in Terre Haute at the Hilton Garden's restaurant, then some gas station whose brand I didn't recognize on 3rd street as I was leaving town.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yesterday Steak n Shake in Valpo and Target in Hobart the one next to the mall. The police were still arriving at the mall for the shooting that happened.

Today Ultra foods in Merrillville and Stracks in Schererville.

Maybe a couple of looks, but other than that nothing.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've had an ass of a day, so when I get home, I'll be out back. Light up the firepit and a big cigar, a glass of bourbon, the dog running around biting at embers, and a damn good playlist of classic rock.

Oh, and my fedora. Because I'm tired and I can do what I want.

Yeah, that's where I'll be OC'ing.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I've had an ass of a day, so when I get home, I'll be out back. Light up the firepit and a big cigar, a glass of bourbon, the dog running around biting at embers, and a damn good playlist of classic rock.

Oh, and my fedora. Because I'm tired and I can do what I want.

Yeah, that's where I'll be OC'ing.

...as long as she lets me!

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Went on a date night with my wife. We've only been married about 2 weeks now, and wanted a nice night out.

Had some errands first though. Rural King, to pick up a couple of items. Then to Orion Arms in Jeffersonville, because my wife wanted her own AK. She put money down on a Century M70AB2. Shoulda seen the looks she was getting, all dolled up for dinner in her dress....putting money down on an AK. :D

Then over to Michaels for some craft supplies for her. Finally, Red Lobster for dinner. It was delicious. And then home. Good day; nobody said anything, as usual.

Oh! I almost forgot!

I OC'd at my own wedding on October 27th. 1911 on my right side, and a sword on my left, (it was a part of the ceremony.) Another thread just reminded me about it. Couple of comments, but I just joked that it was in case anybody "objected" to the marriage. One of my groomsmen, and several of the guests were also CC'ing, which turned to OC'ing as the evening wore on and jackets came off.

EDIT: Found a photo that a friend took. It's blurry, but you can see it.

602656_4389959739876_14612231_n.jpg

Last edited:

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    See, right there you've already won.

I would like to think so. She put money down on the same model as me, and has already got several plans for it....pink paracord around the folding stock, and a pink forend.

I'm all for it; anything that gets her happy about shooting it is good in my book. Pink guns shoot just as well as black ones.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Went on a date night with my wife. We've only been married about 2 weeks now, and wanted a nice night out.

Had some errands first though. Rural King, to pick up a couple of items. Then to Orion Arms in Jeffersonville, because my wife wanted her own AK. She put money down on a Century M70AB2. Shoulda seen the looks she was getting, all dolled up for dinner in her dress....putting money down on an AK. :D

Then over to Michaels for some craft supplies for her. Finally, Red Lobster for dinner. It was delicious. And then home. Good day; nobody said anything, as usual.

Oh! I almost forgot!

I OC'd at my own wedding on October 27th. 1911 on my right side, and a sword on my left, (it was a part of the ceremony.) Another thread just reminded me about it. Couple of comments, but I just joked that it was in case anybody "objected" to the marriage. One of my groomsmen, and several of the guests were also CC'ing, which turned to OC'ing as the evening wore on and jackets came off.

EDIT: Found a photo that a friend took. It's blurry, but you can see it.

602656_4389959739876_14612231_n.jpg

NICE!!!

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Leroy's over in Valpo this morning, then hit the range at Debs with the wife, Cabela's in Hammond and then Olive Garden in Merrillville on 30. Was strong side to a wall at the restaurant so I doubt anyone even noticed but nothing said all day just the same.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Southlake Westfield Mall (Carsons, Macy's and a couple other stores in Merrillville and Chipotle for dinner. ( full disclosure, Only half OC really because I still had a leather coat on but hey come on, its cold outside I am not going to loose the warm coat to be Flagrant... ) full size M&P 40 with a natural leather OWB . Couple casual looks but I think that was possibly because of the incident earlier in the week with the 15 yr old launching a round into the ceiling in the open walking area after a fight broke out.. Maybe people are a little more sketchy, but I sure am a LONG ways past 15 !

brian.derby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Flapjacks on 10th, (Indy) this morning.... even walked up to the LEO there to ask about citizen ride along with Mr Ruger hanging out boldly... heck of a nice officer in plain clothes and his buddy too..... should have at least gotten a unit number, this guy deserves some praise.....

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Starbucks, Chik Fil A, Kroger.

Kid at Kroger while walking in said "Excuse us" while moving his little brother out of my way... "I like your gun by the way!"

Hehe

Top Bottom