• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    Down town to run some errands. I had to get a money order from post office so I parked on the street, put the Glock in the glove compartment and walked onto the property. I refuse to get busted over something stupid like that You also won't see me posting that I carried illegally. Not that anyone would CCW illegally then post about it.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Now, I **** you not.. as I am walking out the theft alarm goes off at the door. I have just passed about 6 people waiting in line at the front of the store and they all turn and look at me as I turn around to clear myself with the clerk before leaving. I saw a few bug-eyed people. This would only happen to me!!! :):. The clerk states it was probably the guy walking in (there was someone else walking in) so I turn around and leave.

The theft alarm went off because you're left-handed. You people cannot be trusted. :D

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Several McDonald's and a couple gas stations to pee on the way back from daughter's in Ft. Wayne. I carry left hand cross carry when driving so BGs get a lot faster look at my .40 tube staring back at them if one ever approaches my window. "Hi. How you! Y'all have a nice day now and get away from my vehicle. Good boy!"

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I CC everywhere except work. That is only because I work for a company that will not allow it. So far so good, not a single person has noticed so I must be doing something right.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Evansville Public Library (Downtown), LST 325, riverfront greenway, North side Pet Food Center, Donut Bank! (mmmmmm....love those donuts.)

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Mishawaka/Penn public library, Martins Supermarket on Bittersweet Rd. Usually carry in one form or another everywhere but at work (but my Kershaw is right with me!).

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Tonight, I felt that discretion was the better part of valor, and deep CC'd to the concert the family attended. I have a Maxpedition Manta Versapack that I use for this scenario, and thus had no worries about being found out.

The band came out afterword and signed autographs for the fans, so we got in line and had them sign some stuff. As I got towards the end of the table, one of the band members noticed my Manta and said he liked it. He asked what was in it, and then stated, "It looks like a holster." I just stood there silently until he looked up at me and I said, "No comment."

He looked at the Manta again, back at my face, and back at the Manta and then it dawned on him that he'd hit the nail on the head. "Ohh. Cool. Who makes it?"

I told him who made it and what it was. He pointed it out to one of the other band members and said it looked like a Boda bag. I think he liked my patches too.

Yes the concert was awesome. It almost got canceled due to the weather, but the worst part passed us by and we were only delayed getting into the venue.

I got back to the car, and returned my sidearm to it's regular holster and back to OC on my hip.

medic67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Columbus IN
    All over Bloomington yesterday with the fiance' and my daughter. My daughter commented to me after seeing several of the posters for Lauren Spierer that she new I was armed and it made her more comfortable. She then told me what she wanted for her birthday this year.

A training course in defensive handgun, her LTCH and her first handgun. In that order. Makes a dad proud.

Top Bottom