• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok,this is ridiculous. He asked where to find them. If you do not have anything good to add to this thread then you shouldn't comment at all. On the other hand, if there is any more name calling in this thread, there will be vacations.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    As i stated in a previous thread, i bought 3 lowers....your facts are wrong, go buy some immodium for your diarrhea of the mouth.

It's spelled
    ZktF4v1ILvZANQHrQzdzUdcM4rYpZTps2Xwep5k0MD8I9jLh2ng_ay0dAsWtrNdJtXDf00WU5bontNImVMsiy64l82bwqoRg_AbGj3S7aaAbJZSBWvq71s5Wa2oHNSPwNeWZiRFJolM=s220-c
    :):

jbell_64

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think cmmg had them in stock on their site last night at normal price. Going to go check, be right back lol.
    It just let me put one in "my cart" and didn't say out of stock or back ordered. $59.95

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Santa left a CMMG LPK under the tree for me, yeah, only one. Cheap old fart.:xmad:

Guess you all were on the naughty list, since he didn't bring ya any:D

I also asked for FDE Pmags, and didn't get a damn one:dunno: Guess his elves are falling behind just like everybody else.

If ya reallllllly want one...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/DPMS-AR-15-Lower-Parts-LPK/dp/B00A723AQC/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1356628124&sr=8-12&keywords=lower+parts+kit]Amazon.com: DPMS AR-15 Lower Parts Kit LPK: Everything Else[/ame]

They should throw in a free jar of Vasoline:(

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Mrs Claus brought me a bunch of parts including 5 complete LPK's with Magpul furniture. I'm really good with Pmags so I didn't ask for any. All she got was a bunch of old squished charcoal. Just a touch over 4 carats worth. Not a bad trade!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Mrs Claus brought me a bunch of parts including 5 complete LPK's with Magpul furniture. I'm really good with Pmags so I didn't ask for any. All she got was a bunch of old squished charcoal. Just a touch over 4 carats worth. Not a bad trade!

4 carats of squished charcoal shoulda netted you 5 complete rifles with magpul furniture. You got robbed man:D

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    4 carats of squished charcoal shoulda netted you 5 complete rifles with magpul furniture. You got robbed man:D
    After all these years I've learned the 200-300% rule. (Spend that much more on her than you think she'll spend on you!) There were 2 complete uppers in there as well. Now I've got to see if I can hide them from myself so I have something for the build party at MCF&G. It's not looking good though. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom