• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    BTW, where is the INGO table normally? I don't remember seeing it last time I went - but, I never hit the south room last time, either...

cwagner1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Best advice I can give is to start in one corner of the building and snake your way through so you see everything.

You'll get an idea of who has what and who is price gouging this way.

For pistols, I usually gage price off of zx. They have pretty good prices that are normally not TOO far off Internet prices. If someone wants less that zx, it's normally a good deal. If they want more, haggle them down. Let them know the product is cheaper elsewhere.

I wouldn't even bother looking at ar or ak stuff at this show, though. Prices are going to be stupid.

TK312

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Cicero
    Best advice I can give is to start in one corner of the building and snake your way through so you see everything.

You'll get an idea of who has what and who is price gouging this way.

For pistols, I usually gage price off of zx. They have pretty good prices that are normally not TOO far off Internet prices. If someone wants less that zx, it's normally a good deal. If they want more, haggle them down. Let them know the product is cheaper elsewhere.

I wouldn't even bother looking at ar or ak stuff at this show, though. Prices are going to be stupid.

Thanks for the advice!

Top Bottom