Where all the Police trade in Sig P228's?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I read a post on the Sig forum, awhile back about abunch of Sig P228's from Zurich were to be imported into the country like the P6's. But haven't seen any yet locally or at the gun shows. What's the deal?:dunno:

Hello Bluedragon, I done a quick look at the post, it has 25 pages total. Just read a couple of pages on the forum. The post starter said the number will not be anything like the number of P6's(P225) that were imported. In the later pages of the post people are posting photo's of the P228's they have bought and picked up at their tranfer FFL's. I would say we may not see them at our local shows? But if you are interested in a P228 you may want to check out all of the pages over there and see if you can get one ordered. The P228's are nice, I have had mine for a long time and like all Sig's they are nice.
    Hope you can get one or two if you want one.
    Good luck, one more

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    I have a SIG229 which is essentially identical to the 228. I love it. While I prefer carrying my G19 over the SIG, I prefer shooting the SIG. It fits my hand perfectly and is just a very accurate handgun to shoot.

Top Bottom