When you are buying from Aszerigan aka Profire Arms and Supply you're buying ___

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    did I miss something, was this ever called into question? Because who ever did obviously has no idea what he/she was talking about. Andrew is a stand up guy, Ive said it before and I'll say it again. There's 3 places in this entire state I chose to buy from, Andrew's shop is one of those places. Now if this is over that stupid walmart thread, i think people need to grow up, wake up, and get over it already and move on. Andrew is a great example of what a local GS should be, plain and simple.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    stopped in last night about 30 minutes before close. he spent the time with me to explain things in a way that i could understand them. helped me set up a rig from scratch to get me going, walked out a half hour after they closed with everything i need. extremely helpful/patient. i will definately be back.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I like how the OP talked about Profire and Neiman Marcus, those two stores are #2 and #3 on this years total expenditure by store list for my household....

Now that I'm no longer sick I must stop by tomorrow and fill out some paperwork. But must not spend more money, I must not... lets see how THAT goes.

djones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Greenfield
    I like how the OP talked about Profire and Neiman Marcus, those two stores are #2 and #3 on this years total expenditure by store list for my household....

I have only been married for a little over one year. I know what Profire is but not this other store you talk about. I am either lucky or have a lot to learn.

I am glad my wife doesn't get on INGO and read about your houses fiscal policy!

rlynch25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    South East Indy
    Earlier this year Andrew was good enough to trade some primers I had for SPP that I needed. I finally stopped by Profire for the first time yesterday and was able to see what he carried and his prices. I didn't walk away with a lot, but no doubt he will be my source for all things reloading from now on. I was impressed with all he had on the shelf, and what he could get at an very good price (no more than I would spend buying online).

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    I too have been to his new palace a few times. I have not failed to drop a few hundred each visit. His prices a good service excellent selection grows every time I go. The bad side it takes me about a hour to drive there so I tend to stock up on my trips there. He introduced me to the Indiana bullet company I have to say I did order from them this time around only because they would ship for about the same as Andrew has them on the shelf for.
    If you haven't been there and are a reloader take some change because its hard to beat the prices.

My :twocents:

Thanks Andrew!!

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Can add nothing. Andrew is a stand-up guy. Really happy to see a local reloading store. Been spreading the word to the non-INGO forum folks.

northtownship

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Does Andrew go to the 1500? I'm waaaay up north and don't get to Indy very often but I am coming down for the 1500.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Does Andrew go to the 1500? I'm waaaay up north and don't get to Indy very often but I am coming down for the 1500.

If you are coming down for reloading supplies, skip the 1500 & travel another 15 minutes south to save yourself a truckload of money.. There is a crowd, but not as difficult to navigate as the 1500 is.

Seriously. If you're coming to Indy, you owe yourself the few extra minutes travel to Profire. In fact, I'd recommend you go there first, then hit the 1500 on the way back north if you still fee the need. I can't save money over my other sources when you factor in the 1500 parking & entrance fee & I'm not in the market right now for anything so unique that I have to walk the isles of the 1500 to find it.

Just my :twocents:

oucme69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    indianapolis
    andrew helped me last week im new to reloading he got a package together for me with everything I need to get started at a good price I will be going back soon to get more stuff he's a great guy he told me to call or come back if I have any questions about anything I purchased

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I AM PROUD TO DO BUSINESS WITH ANDREW HE IS A QUALITY PERSON WHO DOSE A QUALITY JOB

DAVE
    INDIANA BULLET CO
    YES, he is. I visited his shop, Sat., 13th, and spent about 1-2 hours there. He showed me around, and talked with me, and a couple of other "customers". We all had a good time . :yesway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm going to have to visit his shop very soon. It's only about 20 minutes from me, and sounds like the perfect place to take this used equipment I just got to get some pointers and see what works/doesn't work, what I still need, etc.. :ingo:

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I just stopped in Andrew's store for the first time this weekend. Great store, great prices, great dude! It sounded like he was working on adding inventory constantly! He did a good job of helping with my ignorance, and didn't pressure me into buying the more expensive products. Really nice guy to deal with!

GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    You guys are by far.................. and i mean......BY FAR!!!!! .....the biggest suck a$$es on this planet!!!! So let me really tell you bout ole Andrew!

He has these luscious long dark lockes that stream down his manly....yet odly erotic face.....sporting his jeans....boots.......... I better stop myself:):

Honestly he is by far the sexiest man his wife has seen in some time and i am getting ALL KINDS of free stuff for posting these brokeback mountain type of comments that are making me very sick to my stomach because of my homophobia!!! LMAO

He is an awesome guy and upstanding as well:rockwoot: Thanks for shipping me my free goodies for this post Andrew:):

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Good try--BUT--

You guys are by far.................. and i mean......BY FAR!!!!! .....the biggest suck a$$es on this planet!!!! So let me really tell you bout ole Andrew!

He has these luscious long dark lockes that stream down his manly....yet odly erotic face.....sporting his jeans....boots.......... I better stop myself:):

Honestly he is by far the sexiest man his wife has seen in some time and i am getting ALL KINDS of free stuff for posting these brokeback mountain type of comments that are making me very sick to my stomach because of my homophobia!!! LMAO

He is an awesome guy and upstanding as well:rockwoot: Thanks for shipping me my free goodies for this post Andrew:):

All of this "Sheet" sounds good--BUT--You WILL still have to spend some $ to get something out of his store..As He told me--"I'm not working out of my garage anymore"...HA HA...Bill..

Top Bottom