Jul 9, 2008
    NWI

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Sons of Anarchy, Season 6 Episode 7. Adrienne Barbeau gets some justice. Plus, you've never seen Walton Goggins like this!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Saw this on Facebook a few days ago. Those people deserve a TON of recognition for what they do. Just goes to show that you can't always judge a book by its cover. :thumbsup: to these guys!!!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Bikers aren't all bad. Look at all of the charity rides where people pay money just to ride ride with a group and donate to a good cause. Just 'cuz we look like an outlaw doesn't mean that we are.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Having grown up around these people and knowing what they are about this comes as no surprise to me. Rough and tumble individuals but hearts of gold surrounded by a tough exterior.
    Not all clubs are membered by folks such as these but for the most part all the folks I know who ride are cut from this cloth.

You just do not want to Pi$$ them off.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Having grown up around these people and knowing what they are about this comes as no surprise to me. Rough and tumble individuals but hearts of gold surrounded by a tough exterior.
    Not all clubs are membered by folks such as these but for the most part all the folks I know who ride are cut from this cloth.

You just do not want to Pi$$ them off.
    Ehhh, I don't trust 'em.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    While I was doing poor relief work in the Dallas Area, I got to know BACA guys from two different chapters. Because of my position, I always had to play nice through the cps offices (who were really good people). BACA guys were really helpful, and perform a great service. All but the most criminal child abusers are smart enough to understand the instructions that BACA gives them. Every once and a while I would hear about some scum bucket that would be stupid enough to push it. I don't know what happened after that, but the kids were protected. If you see that back patch, thank them.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    It may take a while and we may never see it but the millstone/ocean trick promises to be pretty good treatment.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Saw this on Facebook a few days ago. Those people deserve a TON of recognition for what they do. Just goes to show that you can't always judge a book by its cover. :thumbsup: to these guys!!!

True they deserve recognition but I doubt seriously they are looking for any. The recognition they are looking for is the bastards that commit these crimes be recognized in a more suitable location, say behind bars with the REALLY bad biker dudes who I'm sure will make them feel at home.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    These guys should make a habit of following the Wetsboro Baptist church people around.
    That crap needs to change too.

Kudo's to them.

Top Bottom