• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Right, but if some meth head is on my property and in my face threatening me , wouldn't that justify the use of pepper spray ? The police answer is to call them, and wait 15 mins for them to show up and the guy is gone and they can't find him and hell be back again , follow me ? Here's the thing my 17 old daughter was taking out the trash late at night and someone , drunk or high,was harassing her. What to do ? Cops weren't to helpful.

Harassing my daughters at night while you drunk or high on my property is asking to be buried deep late at night.

With that said, if you feel someone is about to severely injure or kill you then use it. If not situation dictates

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    i think if people are in your yard, acting in a threatening manner, you're pretty justified in spraying them and then calling the police. but i'm not a lawyer. or a reasonable person, according to some.

it's also good on mashed potatoes.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Also like the rest... not a lawyer...pepper spray being non lethal... and this "high drunk person" harassing your daughter.... on your property will probably go home and wash it out not pressing any charges cause he is in the wrong.. but if my daughter needs pepper spray to take the trash out there are underlying issues...

having a daughter myself.. and not wanting any problems with the law I will leave this subject alone but me and my daughter would be safe,

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    How is the law read when you use pepper spray on someone ? If someone is in your face making threats and or harrassing you can you legally spray them if you feel threated ? I know if you hit them then you can be charged with battery, but what if you spray them ? I'm saying in a situtation where someone is trying to start a fight and won't get out of your face or being intemidated by a group of people. Under the law you can't hit first, flash a firearm or you risk being charged. So anyone have any insight on when it's considered justified to use pepper spray and hoe the laws work as seen by law enforcment ? -Thanks

just walk away.

Like any weapon, it should be a last resort - but deployed in time to be used as intended.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    If your average jury member would do the same in the same situation with the knowledge you had at the time your good.

When I used my pepper spray I joked with the police that "I decided to leave my balls at home and carry oc spray that day":rofl:

Top Bottom