• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Thanks for the replies. The dog option is good as they have one but the back yard isn't completely fenced in.
    Have them look into a Wireless pet containment unit for their dog. They work great and no chance of the pet running through its limits. I have used mine with 3 pitbulls without issue.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Just stand in the yard 24/7 banging symbols together marching around in speedos...problem solved.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Wireless pet containment unit for their dog. They work great and no chance of the pet running through its limits
    They work great when they work. But those systems are absolutely not foolproof nor are they dogproof.

Dogs certainly can, will, and do run through those things all the time. I'm sure some systems are better than others.

Also - those systems cannot keep other random / feral / stray dogs out. That's also an area of concern if your dog cannot get a way when said dog deems it prudent to do so (which probably doesn't happen often to dogs).

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    They work great when they work. But those systems are absolutely not foolproof nor are they dogproof.

Dogs certainly can, will, and do run through those things all the time. I'm sure some systems are better than others.

Also - those systems cannot keep other random / feral / stray dogs out. That's also an area of concern if your dog cannot get a way when said dog deems it prudent to do so (which probably doesn't happen often to dogs).
    Have used one for 11yrs without issue save for the periodic dead collar battery. The Petsafe system I use has proven dog proof for me and my dogs.
    My dog continues to try to "break free" only to do his best impersonation of a racketball hitting a wall. Same with the two prior to him.
    No it doesn't keep other critters out but my dog makes up for the systems weaknesses in that area and it pays dividends to keep an eye on them while they're outside too..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom