• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    just where it is illegal, or in my home, where access to a firearm is very close wherever i am at. I usually could give two ****s less if someone doesn't like it, I just carry a compact if i am around them (usually one of the wife's friends).

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    The usual prohibited places. My parents' home...I leave it in the vehicle. My mother is still not too terribly comfortable with me carrying, and I'd rather not cause an issue there. Besides, my father has enough firearms in the home if the need arose :D

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    At work (had to clean out under the seats before going to work today after being off last week).
    When traveling for work (I visit schools as part of work.)
    At church.
    When visiting the in-laws in Illinois.
    At airports.
    My parents' house - my nephew really likes to climb on me.

Oh, yeah, and currently mostly everywhere since my carry gun is broken. Need to ship it to Taurus. The M&P Pro can definitely not be concealed.

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    Places where I know it's not permitted or places and events where I don't feel threatened, my kids homes, church, school, etc.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Anywhere near my girlfriends little brother. He is in a ghetto phase and is always asking me if I'd shoot someone. Or if I'd shoot him or if I'd shoot to kill. And he isn't allowed anywhere near guns.

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    Anywhere near my girlfriends little brother. He is in a ghetto phase and is always asking me if I'd shoot someone. Or if I'd shoot him or if I'd shoot to kill. And he isn't allowed anywhere near guns.

sounds like he could use some education on the subject. Or you could just keep him away from it all together so he develops an over-curiosity about it and does something dangerous when he finally manages to get his hands on one.

wwdkd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Valparaiso
    I don't carry in places where I am not legally allowed to. The only other place I do not is in church. It makes me a little uncomfortable not to carry but I also would feel uncomfortable if I were to carry. It's a catch 22.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I don't carry while at work, I don't carry while at the American Legion, I don't carry while in my parents house.

I can't carry when I travel for work, I go to High Schools.

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    I don't carry in places where I am not legally allowed to. The only other place I do not is in church. It makes me a little uncomfortable not to carry but I also would feel uncomfortable if I were to carry. It's a catch 22.

Normally I OC, but to church I CC since there are some little old ladies there. One of my friends approached me after services this past Sunday. He noted I must not be carrying since I wasn't wearing a sport coat. I indicated the sub compac Glock in my pocket. His comment, "I feel safer when I know you are around since you carry." /threadjack

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I don't carry at/in:

• Shower (it's on shelf w/in reach)
    • Bed (it's on night-stand)
    • Push-mowing my lawn (too much sweat)
    • One good friend's home. He specifically requested it be left in the car...mostly for his wife's sake. I *hate* leaving it in the car...
    Apart from that, I refuse to attend any events at schools & my church doesn't have daycare or a school. I have no reason to enter government buildings. I've already turned down invites to three events in Ohio since I haven't taken a Utah class yet. I'm not sure what I'll have to do at my polling place this November though...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    1) Wherever forbidden by state or federal law
    2) at work
    3) in the shower
    4) in bed

I occasionally disarm when home, but usually just leave it on my belt.

Not to thread-jack, but I am more likely to CC than to disarm.

gregtheplumber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    valparaiso
    I always have my weapon on me. I am rarely in a situation where i find myself in a no carry zone. The girlfriend gets pissy if i try to carry my glock to family functions so i slip my lil .380 into the pocket holster then into my pocket then she never knows till we get home and sees me emptying my pockets. The one place i didnt carry recently was my grandfathers funeral it was in the car though and as soon as the funeral was over right in my pocket.

Top Bottom