• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    I started when I was 12. Of course that led to my heart attacks at 40 and lung cancer at 43. Now, 13 years (almost to the day) since my last cigarette, I still get the occasional craving.
    I wish I could go back and kick the 12 year old me in the ass and unscramble his brains!:xmad:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Congratulations, BTW. My dad quit after 30+ years and it was really tough for him.

Tough part was two days after we quit, and I found myself in the emergency room with heartrate going bonkers. I've had an arrythmia for years, but it's well controlled and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Dr did. I was rather suddenly diabetic :(

I think the stress of quitting made me sick, personally. First week was almost unbearable, second week wasn't bad, since then I've had no issues. Every now and then I reach for one at times when I used to have one, but it's not a problem at all to deal with.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    That father would be seeing my Steel toe coming back down to the ground after he's doubled over with a squeaky voice! SCREW THAT!

I started at 13 and i'm 27 regretting ever starting. At least I've learned to save money by rolling my own.... Only save $150 a month....
    Until April 1st....then rolling tobacco goes up $24 a pound....rotten SOB's. :xmad:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hmmm. I'll have to go look that up when I'm through with the FBI Stats and passing out Girl Scout Cookies.... :D

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yeah that is seriously wrong. I am a smoker myself.

Started at 17 and am 20 now be 21 this March 24th. But damn! 2 years old??? I guess there is no age limit there on how hold you have to be..... o_o

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    After much searching I couldn't find the bill or any news articles about it. I'll go to the tobacco shop tomorrow and look for the Bill number.

Top Bottom