• ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I have a PS3, can I play too? :n00b:

Don't play online though... but I'm currently playing Portal from the Orange Box, and OMG is it good.

The cake is a lie.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    same as on here[relichound]
    but my 360 is down for the count...had 2, one arcade and one elite..the elite is sitting in the back of a buddies truck rite now with a 7.62x54 hole in the center and the arcade is sitting in my BBQ grill melted:rockwoot: after spending a chit load of money on both of them sending them in for repairs several times I had enough of the 360.

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    Any of you suckas getting the Night Vision Goggles version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

Xbox Tag Chumba5x40 Usually play COD4 COD WAW and the soon to be MW2 and Sometimes UFC
    And heck no they aint getting me for that much for a game and some cheesey knock off night vision!!! Ive been busting these goofballs chops when they start talking and saying Oh Uh hey did you get the night vision goggles with yours man those are gonna be sooo cool Xbox better put a disclaimer on those things some goofs gonna be playing with his goggles and a real gun trying to immitate something and shoot someone or themselves.... You know how some of those guys on there are truly idiots:laugh:

Grimythaone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    modern warfares gonna be tight...im not gettin any goggels though thats stupid...im prolly not even gonna have a case for mine thats how cheap i am espically not the metal one

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom