What's your prefered 10-22 stock and why?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I have one (maybe two?) of these sitting in my garage that I'd trade away for darn-near nothing!
    Really? I just happen to have a whole bag of darn near nothing to trade for one. I'd like to refinish one, sand it to nothing and give it the tru-oil treatment.

I'd love to have one in an international configuration...I'm kinda different, I like the short blued barrel in a wood stock, but I like stainless in synthetic...and bull barrels in laminate...:D

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    stability

I have a shooters ridge carbon fiber stock that is pretty comfortable. Stable and rides sandbags fairly well. Not so wide as to be hard to carry slung..Kidd bbl and trigger on a Nodak Spud rcvr. $1000 toy but it sure shoots. The one that sits by the desk has a hogue ovemolded stock on it and my only gripe is when you leave it in a hot car it feels like its oozing when you pick it up. Doesn't seem to affect it in the longer term though. The one behind the truck seat has a Butler Creek folder on it and it's plenty durable. I had a fellow make me 2 thumb screws to replace the action screws In those last two so I can disassemble stock from action w/o tools. Makes it easy to hose off the plastic stocks if I get them bloody.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I gotta say my 10/22 M1 conversion. It fits me good, fairly light and it just looks cool! (I like the looks of military rifles with wooden furniture)
    picture.php

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Hogue stock. It's awesome and grippy, cold or wet. It also feels nice when I get my cheek weld, like I'm melting into the gun.

My only complaint is that when its been in the hot sun all day, it gets super hot.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I purchased one that already had an ATI side folder with pistol grip and adjustable stock. I'm pleased with it so far.

I have the ATI, works great for me & my kids with the adj stock.

RUG22ATI.jpg
    [/IMG]

The ATI stocks are pretty cool. They fold and are adjustable for length to pull. The one I have works well.

RUG22ATI.jpg

I have one (maybe two?) of these sitting in my garage that I'd trade away for darn-near nothing!

If you are serious about this I would be interested in one of those. The factory stock that I have is the Compact (CRR) version. A bit short for an adult. Might be nice to have a full length stock to compliment it.

Top Bottom