• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    After vacation it will either be a Glock 43 or a Ruger LCR in 9mm. Leaning towards the Glock. It's a bit slimmer/shorter/smaller/larger capacity/same price. Only thing the Ruger has on it is weight.

tmiaz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Shelbyville
    I bought the PPQ M2 for my first handgun and really enjoy shooting it. I haven't heard one negative thing about it other than some people don't like the way it looks. I think they look great. Kinda wish I would have bought the m1 with the trigger guard mag release because I will be picking up a Walther PPS in the near future.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I bought the PPQ M2 for my first handgun and really enjoy shooting it. I haven't heard one negative thing about it other than some people don't like the way it looks. I think they look great. Kinda wish I would have bought the m1 with the trigger guard mag release because I will be picking up a Walther PPS in the near future.

Don't like the way a PPQ looks? That's a sexy pistol. My only complaint would be the crowbar they use for a slide stop lever. The only Walther I have now is a P99 that I've had for years. A PPQ is on the list, and having the P99 with the trigger guard mag release, I think I'd prefer the M1.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    S&W 686. Because I earned it. And all I have to do is pay the taxes on it!! Chose it because I only have one .357. And, say it with me now, "2 is 1 and 1 is none."

Last edited:

khayden65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    United States
    Sig 229 Elite Stainless, with Rosewood Grips! Have to move a M&P40c first though, something about an all metal gun, my mind just can't accept these three words together to describe a firearm; real, plastic, gun! I know they have proven themselves for generations just like the feel and weight of steel in my hands.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is such a nice size... I have two Colts in Commander size. I have been thinking about getting a DW or better (LB, EB, WC) in that size.

This is the gun near completion.
    Waiting on a proper 2 pice guide rod and it will get to the range and if all is well....EDC duty.

AllenM did the machine work. Fit up a 6" Clark barrel and cut/threaded for the Clark compensater. I did the ignition controls are Cylinder & Slide components. Mag well and grip panels.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    That scares me though especially if Cohen has anything to do with it. They made the M11-A1 sound like a 228 but it doesn't share much in common with the original German 228/M11. YMMV

I have a M11A1, it's been a great gun. Very reliable suppressor host and accurate. Is it a 228? Nope, just a 229 without a rail.

The 225A1 feels better than the original 225, longer grip and the g10 grips have a lot better feel than the plastics of the original. It takes a 239 barrel instead of a 225.

It's pretty much a single stack 229 with a 239 barrel. Might not be am original 225 but feels good and should be very reliable. Hopefully I'll find out if so when they come out sith the suppressor ready model.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I ordered a Walther PPQ M1 in 9mm earlier this week, could have it Saturday.

Walther_PPQ_M1_Feature-Graphic_OCT15-web.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This is the gun near completion.
    Waiting on a proper 2 pice guide rod and it will get to the range and if all is well....EDC duty.

AllenM did the machine work. Fit up a 6" Clark barrel and cut/threaded for the Clark compensater. I did the ignition controls are Cylinder & Slide components. Mag well and grip panels.

Never shot a pistol with the Compensator on it. Not sure how I feel about that... at least there isn't an external extractor :):

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Sig P250 in .22 LR:

1. Ambidextrous
    2. Modular (also buying 9mm Caliber Xchange kit)
    3. Easy to maintain (remove and spray out FCU)
    4. Really good DAO trigger
    5. Cheap to shoot
    6. Same holster for both calibers

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Right now, I have no idea what the next one will be. I have a line on a 40P that I'm hoping can join the collection. Then, there's a 97B up on the north side of town that would make a great project gun. Also, there's this imagined need for an all stainless commander sized 1911 that just does not want to go away. And behind that is the never ending desire for a high polish 75B in stainless. Too many dreams, too little cash.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Mine is a S&W 686 Plus 3". Should be at my local FFL by the end of next week. I've already got a Wilson Combat spring kit and Hi-Viz sight on the way. Really looking forward to this next wheel gun!

But I kid you not, right after I placed the order, I see this on Armslist. The 686 is the better of the two due to the shape of the forcing cone with magnum loads, but I would love to have checked this out first.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: S&W model 66-7 357 magnum

Top Bottom