• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, two weeks ago I wouldn't have said a Smith 686 (I don't have anything in that caliber! Ammunition! Reloading stuff! Etc!), last week I wouldn't have said a Delta Elite 10mm (I don't have anything in that caliber! Ammunition! Reloading stuff! Etc!). I usually get to say I'm just along for the ride, but that alarms people when I'm doing the driving. At least I got my son to call me bad names a couple of times :)

dancrichy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I really want to get a 1911. I love the look of them and the feel. I think it is a classic looking gun. I would love for it to be a Kimber 1911 for the quality. I am also looking at a XDS. My buddy just got one a while ago and has been going on non stop about how awesome it is and that I need to get one.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I really want to purchase a colt python with a 6in barrel...BUT...what the hell is going on with prices. I knew it was going to be an investment but wow...they are going off the charts. I'm holding out until I run across one for under $ 2000. That might take me awhile....lol

1977 Python : Revolvers at GunBroker.com

Needs a lot of work but might be the only way to go sub 2k

marmion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Just bought an MP Shield 9mm. It's a smooth shooting small carry gun but I'm having buyers remorse thinking the Glock 19 would have been the smarter choice given it's only a little bit bigger and heavier.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just bought an MP Shield 9mm. It's a smooth shooting small carry gun but I'm having buyers remorse thinking the Glock 19 would have been the smarter choice given it's only a little bit bigger and heavier.

You can't pocket carry a G19.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I think this is really good looking....

12DW_VBob_Black_L-e1424795084877-500x347.png

This is what I have been thinking about also. I am leaning towards the SS version though. For some reason I have this urge to own a 1911 Commander size bobtail. The Sig fastback and the S&W Performance Center round butt have also caught my eye.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I'm planning a S&W 329PD as my next handgun. I don't have any revolvers anymore, which is a shame in itself. And I would like something that I can have in the woods in bear country when the hunters and dogs have them stirred up.

I'm not recoil sensitive; I one-hand my Serbu Super Shorty. Range shooting will certainly be loaded down to .44 special levels most of the time.

But mostly I just want one.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Right now, I'm not sure what my next gun will be. I know what I want it to be, but when I run the numbers, it is just not going to happen any time soon. That gun would be a custom stainless compact 1911 in 10mm. What is more likely would be a Colt 1991 in 9mm that would be the basis for a minor build. I don't have a 9mm 1911, so that gap would be filled.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I would love to run across a S&W 66-5, or 66-4, in 3". One that's in good shooting condition but not beat up, and isn't priced into the stratosphere. I recently let a 66-7 3" slip away from me in Noblesville, and I probably shouldn't have... they don't come up very often, and that one seemed to be well priced.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Time for some Earth Shaking news... INGO user, GGLASS is selling the last of his many M&P's today (Except the Shield). Why would one of INGO's earliest adopters and defenders of the M&P platform be leaving it behind? I can only say that as great as the M&P line of pistols is, the Walther PPQ line is even better. I would even go so far as to say that the PPQ is, in my opinion, the pinnacle of the polymer pistol world.

With just a tiny bit of regret, I will be selling my last (custom) M&P40 Pro Series to my brother-in-law who has been asking to buy it for some time. That regret will be soothed within the week by the joy of holding my new Walther PPQ M2 in 45ACP.

I will keep you all posted and provide a review of the new PPQ45 when I receive it. I'm sure that I will be just as happy with it as I am with my custom 5" version PPQ M2 9mm.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    After much hand-wringing I'm pretty sure the next addition is an SP-01 in 9mm. I really regret getting rid of my CZ75BD and when my buddy got a CZ75SA I was starting to get the CZ itch again. Then another friend showed up to a match with an SP-01 and that was all it took! all I need now is to secure the funds :D

randy68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I never really know until I see something that catches my eye. Such as this Ruger MKII Completion Target I picked up yesterday in a pawn shop. Just too good to pass up.

Dkamm23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2015
    Osceola
    my next handgun is going to be the XDs .45. I currently own an XDm 3.8 sub compact but i am keen to the .45 cal and how it feels coming out of the handgun.

Top Bottom