What's your favorite piece of gear that most people don't know about?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    For me it's, without question, the Volund Gearworks G-Hook Atlas belt. I own 2, and bought 2 more as Christmas presents. I've worn a black 1.5" everyday at work for a couple of years and it looks new. My 1.75" OD/Tan sees weekend duty. They're outstanding belts at a good price, you don't have to wait months to get one and the G-Hook fits easily through any belt loop (unlike Cobra buckles).

Check 'em out: The Atlas G-hook Belt

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    SIRT. I wrote a whole review on it, but I think it is the most valuable piece of gear in my bag. I SOLD A REAL GUN TO BUY IT! It is worth every penny.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Amazon.com: Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Light Lamp: Home Improvement

These flashlights are dirt cheap, rugged, have a low beam setting for extra battery life, and have an adjustable beam. I have like 8 of these scattered around the house and cars and I always grab another spare or two whenever I order from Amazon. I've seen these same lights selling at the 1500 for $20.

+1 I got a few of the same one and love it.... They say great minds think alike... ; )

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    HDS systems tactical 200 / (lost) HDS systems high CRI edc 120

Phenomenal lights. Well worth the price. Surefire can't make a 1 cell pocket torch anywhere this nice.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Leather gloves, cool dude ballistic glasses, and arm/knee pads. My multiple deployments over to Iraq and Afghanistan would have sucked even more without them.

maralibis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2014
    fort wayne
    i wish I could afford the Sirt trainer ...instead I got the Laserlyte Pro ...this makes dry fire practice so rewarding plus I just bought the Laserlyte plinking cans for a little added fun.

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    SIRT. I wrote a whole review on it, but I think it is the most valuable piece of gear in my bag. I SOLD A REAL GUN TO BUY IT! It is worth every penny.
    LASR software to go with my SIRT pistol and AR bolt. It has taken my training to an amazing level. It acts as a shot timer, data tracker on your drills, shot/reload caller, and lets you see your groups and trace after the shot. Laser dry firing is great with whatever equipment your using, but this takes it to a all new level.

i wish I could afford the Sirt trainer ...instead I got the Laserlyte Pro ...this makes dry fire practice so rewarding plus I just bought the Laserlyte plinking cans for a little added fun.
    Only downside to LASR is the price. But I almost bought Laserlyte targets to go with my SIRTs but then saw that for only about $20 more than the Laserlyte rectangle target I could have 8 more targets, use different shapes, and have a shot timer. I'm glad I found it.

xM3RC1L3SS1x

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Southeast of Indy
    Amazon.com: Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Light Lamp: Home Improvement

These flashlights are dirt cheap, rugged, have a low beam setting for extra battery life, and have an adjustable beam. I have like 8 of these scattered around the house and cars and I always grab another spare or two whenever I order from Amazon. I've seen these same lights selling at the 1500 for $20.

I bought a couple of those a few weeks ago. Awesome to have layin around in drawers, tackle boxes, benches, etc.

Top Bottom