• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    My new favorite is an AC44 P-38 9mm pistol which I just purchased this past weekend at the Indy show. Built by Walther in April of 1944, it is all matching with a beautiful bore and is approx. 98% bluing. I haven't even fired it yet! (I know, many of the hardcore P-38 boys would severely beat me about the head and neck for shooting it, but hey! It is a gun!):ar15:

It will sit nicely alongside my all matching AC44 G43 which was built by Walther in October of 1944.

I will post pics in the handgun forum when time permits.

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    I have too many favorites but lately I have been shooting my 77/44 alot. That has been mainly because of deer season. Now that I have filled my tags I am onto coyotes and fox.

I am sure I will be switching to a .220 swift to tinker with until I can start playing with a new .17 hornet.

troutward

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    If your looking for a sweet gun, you should go no further than a Colt Python. Shoots great with a trigger that is superb, accurate also and reliable to an extreme.

Always works under all conditions.

Troutward

"Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance!

Bonecrusher225

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Favorite rifle is a Winchester Trapper in .44 Rem Mag. Man I love that gun. She'll be with me untill the day I die. Favorite Handgun is a Springfield XDm in .40 SW. Very accurate and lethal. The most beautiful gun I own is a Springfield EMP in .40SW. Also very accurate but has reliabilty issues. Honorable mention in the rifle is the old standby Ruger 10/22. What a fun little tackdriver that is. (And cheap to shoot!:):)

Bonecrusher225

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    If your looking for a sweet gun, you should go no further than a Colt Python. Shoots great with a trigger that is superb, accurate also and reliable to an extreme.

Always works under all conditions.

Troutward

"Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance!
    Would love to have one of those, but was checking them out on Gunsamerica the other day and got scared off by the price. The ones I saw on there were almost $3000!:rolleyes:

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    My favorite hand gun would be my colt python, fine for personal protection and small game if needed. For a long gun, I would go with my 10/22, inexpensive ammo, good small game getter, if pressed for personal protection could put 10 to 25 rounds out very rapidly.

Top Bottom