• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    American idol going off the air ....and the games being played with the economy. I worked with a very smart business owner who has sold his business and going John Galt. He is cashing in from the business he sold last December.

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    That my wife and I are trapped in the same shelter for an extended period of time and she runs out of her "hormone" medications.

Wazimu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    I long for the day when my biggest fear was catching the clap. Youth is a wonderful time.

Now we have Obama.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Buckstopshere, have you crossed the one from Madison, IN to KY? Its the worst in my book.

I have not but appreciate the heads up. I will avoid.

KY is not in my territory except for one plant near Newport so I have to take the bridge from Cincy. That one is no fun.

The worst for me has been in Duluth, MN over Lake Superior. The bridge looks sturdy but it's at least 1 million miles long!! First time I saw it, I had to pull over and get myself geeked up.

f94bc358434435c60bb8d01c28bde8f1_zps666405fc.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Mine: ceasing to exist as an individual (or at all) after I die.

Everything else is a minor inconvenience to me in the fear department. As long as life abides, there will eventually be options and opportunities to make any situation better . . . as long as your prepared and determined enough to make it happen.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Buckstopshere, have you crossed the one from Madison, IN to KY? Its the worst in my book.

I also hate bridges, get sweaty palms every time I cross a tall one. Crossed Chesapeake bay once and got stuck in the middle that bridge due to traffic. It was windy and the bridge was literally jumping up and down and vibrating. Very glad to be over it. Another ugly one is the toll bridge going from IN to Chicago. Very tall, always windy and you pay to go over the thing.

Top Bottom